Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, pedrotrindade said:

Can I hope for a new bright Christmas self-gift this year? :cool:

With the maddog and pmdg's JS4100 close to release - I may have to tell the kids that santa's on strike this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pedrotrindade said:

Can I hope for a new bright Christmas self-gift this year? :cool:

May be, according to FSElite "before the year is out":cool:

Cheers

Pat

• Upvote 1

Looks great. It's nice to see the detailed depiction of the weird window-opening gizmo. For those of us with the previous version of the Maddog and still on FSX or FSX:SE, what will the new version bring in addition to better graphics, if anything?

Maddog, the return !!! Great !

Thank you and Regards,

Very excited about this one.  The FS9 version was excellent.  Such amazing flight dynamics.

On 12/16/2017 at 6:17 AM, Orlaam said:

Such amazing flight dynamics.

There is a big improvement on that side also. You will be impressed.

The Maddog X flies exactly as per the real aircraft manual in all aspects (pitch, power, fuel consumption, climb and descent rates all the way to the taxi dynamics). Do not miss it. ;-)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Meekg said:

The Maddog X flies exactly as per the real aircraft manual in all aspects (pitch, power, fuel consumption, climb and descent rates all the way to the taxi dynamics). Do not miss it. ;-)

Waiting and watching. Soon I hope!

Awesome.  Can't wait to try this in VR (p3Dv4).  The VC looks awesome.

On 12/16/2017 at 11:26 PM, Meekg said:

Awesome! The old version was so good at not diving all over the place in a turn and easily maintaining pitch in different phases of flight.  I guess the ease of hand flying it was what was best about it.  Just very stable.  Hope the documentation is just as good.  I had all that stuff printed last time and I think I tossed it, not expecting to come back  :sedih:

I am eagerly waiting for this bird also.

I had printed all the checklist and ref cards and put them in plastic sheets. They are now sleeping on my desk waiting to be used again.

I think I F5 the website like 10 times a day ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I NEED HELP, I Cannot get  my liveries to show on any one of them. it always just load a blank white livery. I've tried to manually load them into the folder and it still comes up a blank livery. I'm currently running it on FSX Steam, direct download from simarket, but still thinking that i'm missing a update, patch, hotfix or something for FSX Steam. Also, 1 inside panel shows up blank white in the cockpit. The gauges do appear and you can click on them, but they are blank and no numbers can be seen. I have uninstalled and re-installed it about 4 or 5 times with the same results...Anybody???

• Upvote 1

Send an email to support@flythemaddog.com

• Upvote 1

On 13/2/2018 at 1:12 AM, anthonyg96 said:

Can i get it for free 

lol

• Upvote 1

Hello,

will be available a step-by-step tutorial in the documentation package?

Thanks

• Upvote 1