vegasjon

Prepar3d V4.3 has been released

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm waiting to see if the products work ok, then I'll install 4.3

• Like 1

Same here- i usually give it 4-6 weeks as I'm not hurting for any of the enhancements myself...

Is the loading 747 from the scenario screen CTD bug some of us got when we updated to 4.2 fixed? I believe pmdg said LM would have to fix it cause they couldn't. 

Yeah, I'll wait and see what happens. I'm still on 4.1 now because people had issues with 4.2.

Prepar3d 4.2 works flawless here but I'll wait to see feedbacks from the 4.3 from developers and simmers before updating as well.

Another developer has already confirmed that their product is not compatible as is with P3d 4.3 and requires an update.
What about PMDG's?

Has someone already tried them?

2 minutes ago, Budbud said:

Another developer has already confirmed that their product is not compatible as is with P3d 4.3 and requires an update.
What about PMDG's?

Has someone already tried them?

They are compatible. No issues at all

• Like 3

Thanks Chris for the good news!

Not sure if it was a simple error in the title but: Prepar3D - pronounced "prepared," and not the somewhat oft-used "prepare three dee."

• Like 1

ActiveSky released their open beta for 4.3 simultaneously.  I'm assuming PMDG did not release micro-updates because current version will be fine with 4.3.

33 minutes ago, Luis_KMIA said:

I'm assuming PMDG did not release micro-updates because current version will be fine with 4.3.

As far as we know so far.

Should continue to be fine, but...if anything acts oddly, speak up and we'll look into it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

As far as we know so far.

Should continue to be fine, but...if anything acts oddly, speak up and we'll look into it.

Working fine - thanks!

I am reinstalling P3D but the 737ngx installer does not find a valid P3D installation and will not install.

I’ll hold off on this awhile

michael chandler

16 minutes ago, diajohn said:

I am reinstalling P3D but the 737ngx installer does not find a valid P3D installation and will not install.

Then your registry is messed up somehow. That isn't a PMDG thing, nor is it a 4.2 to 4.3 issue. We're only looking for the v4 (4.x - 4.whatever...and v3 for that matter) entry in the registry. Have you used any registry cleaners or other tools that alter the registry?

Gave a quick test and all PMDG jets seem to be operational. This update is really great for VR users! Lots of optmizations and some handy new features! 🙂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Gave a quick test and all PMDG jets seem to be operational. This update is really great for VR users! Lots of optmizations and some handy new features! 🙂

Is the PMDG 747 VR ready with all functions??

9 hours ago, Budbud said:

Romain, witch developer and what product is it?

8 minutes ago, Headley said:

Romain, witch developer and what product is it?

FSL A320

I still technically is, honestly...

A 2D panel is being picked up by their new (in4.3) 2D panel display function:

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Then your registry is messed up somehow. That isn't a PMDG thing, nor is it a 4.2 to 4.3 issue. We're only looking for the v4 (4.x - 4.whatever...and v3 for that matter) entry in the registry. Have you used any registry cleaners or other tools that alter the registry?

Problem solved with activation

19 hours ago, B777ER said:

Is the loading 747 from the scenario screen CTD bug some of us got when we updated to 4.2 fixed? I believe pmdg said LM would have to fix it cause they couldn't. 

Interested too any news?