Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Flysimware Falcon 50 is out - Get'm while they're hot.

Here are some quick screenshots of mine:

G17uSFH.jpg

aEncAwk.jpg

9LHoM6C.jpg

zIwImM0.jpg

• Like 1

7800X3D - RTX 2080 FE - 64GB DDR5 - Dan C4-SFX

1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

Can someone maybe upload some close ups of the VC?

WEwUuuV.png

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

24 minutes ago, Chock said:

WEwUuuV.png

It appears this image was taken with P3D's HDR setting way too high where it makes it look unrealistic. We have AO effect throughout the interior and exterior model. This will give natural lighting effects.

VC.png

• Like 2

Do flysimware plan to support x plane in the near future?

ZORAN

2 minutes ago, zmak said:

Do flysimware plan to support x plane in the near future?

I have thought of it but as single developer it might be too full of a plate for me. But on the other hand i could have products coming out every 2 months from previous products. I still need to learn the SDK. And i have another plane we want to develop first. So maybe later next year.

• Upvote 1

Out of curiosity, do you know about Integrated Simavionics? They make a gauge package for FSX/P3D that happens to include both the Proline 4 PFD/MFD and the Universal FMS that would be paired with it. It's all compatible with P3Dv4 and earlier, and uses Navigraph data. 

Might be worth looking into, perhaps allowing us to add at least the Universal FMS as a 3D gauge in the cockpit in lieu of the GNS/GTN?

You can find some info here: http://www.isgsim.com

Understand you're probably very busy with the bug squashing, but was thinking this is a seemingly forgotten addon that would work perfectly here!

Edited by StAgre

37 minutes ago, StAgre said:

Out of curiosity, do you know about Integrated Simavionics? They make a gauge package for FSX/P3D that happens to include both the Proline 4 PFD/MFD and the Universal FMS that would be paired with it. It's all compatible with P3Dv4 and earlier, and uses Navigraph data. 

Might be worth looking into, perhaps allowing us to add at least the Universal FMS as a 3D gauge in the cockpit in lieu of the GNS/GTN?

You can find some info here: http://www.isgsim.com

Understand you're probably very busy with the bug squashing, but was thinking this is a seemingly forgotten addon that would work perfectly here!

Talked to my tech guy more than 6 times about this payware FMS. And its not a universal and will not work for a Falcon 50.

Thank you very much @StAgre @Chock and @Flysimware. The plane looks nicely modeled, cetainly a buy from me 🙂

Edited by Daedalus
  • Upvote 1

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

5 hours ago, Flysimware said:

It appears this image was taken with P3D's HDR setting way too high where it makes it look unrealistic. We have AO effect throughout the interior and exterior model. This will give natural lighting effects.

Nope, it wasn't. I don't use P3D's HDR at all.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

32 minutes ago, Chock said:

Nope, it wasn't. I don't use P3D's HDR at all.

I also leave it off. What do you think is the issue. Your color on the switches are too bright of red for example. And the entire image reminds me of high HDR. Try adjusting your monitor settings. What sim was it? I would like to get your panel to look better since i worked hard to get good shading.

• Like 1

I was a bit concerned about what the VC graphics would look like, but these look perfectly adequate to me. I flew the freeware version for quite a while and dearly wished it had all-round VC functionality (you could only interact with the centre console and overhead by using 2D popups), so this new offering is a wish come true. I'm not about to get picky just because the VC doesn't make be go wow. For me the wow comes from the fact that it's a Falcon 50 (yay!) with a VC (yay!) with decent systems modelling (yay) and the VC while not sexy, doesn't look terrible (cool!). 

That'll do me - I think it's time to buy a business jet...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

I don't get home until the weekend - just some thoughts about what I can't see from the images...

So - how does she fly - does Mark do his own FDE's ?

How are the sounds - new set - or recycled from the Lear - still TSS - hope so (huge fan)  ?

Are there bump maps included on the model ?

Are all the VC textures fully mapped (vs flood filled) at a reasonable resolution - so that we could draw paint chips - stains - shadow - etc - that breathe life into a VC ?

By all the hints we've seen around the forum - might want to start thinking about PBR ready textures - as they seem to be coming in P3Dv4 - not sure what that entails from the modeler...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Talked to my tech guy more than 6 times about this payware FMS. And its not a universal and will not work for a Falcon 50.

Ah, oh well. Appreciate the effort for sure! 

14 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I don't get home until the weekend - just some thoughts about what I can't see from the images...

So - how does she fly - does Mark do his own FDE's ?

How are the sounds - new set - or recycled from the Lear - still TSS - hope so (huge fan)  ?

Are there bump maps included on the model ?

Are all the VC textures fully mapped (vs flood filled) at a reasonable resolution - so that we could draw paint chips - stains - shadow - etc - that breathe life into a VC ?

By all the hints we've seen around the forum - might want to start thinking about PBR ready textures - as they seem to be coming in P3Dv4 - not sure what that entails from the modeler...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

We plan to add some more aging to the panels soon. Also the mapping is in large high quality for aging and chipping.

Sounds were made by us and are completely new. We wanted to re license and use TSS sounds. But we could not come to a reasonable agreement.

• Like 1