Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

I started off being selective, only choosing airlines that I recognised as flying to and from airports I knew in the UK and nearby ( I only fly in Europe), but was so impressed that I ended up selecting all of them.

Once done, it's done! I do keep it all up to date by getting it to scan again every so often -- new airlines, sane airlines new scgedules, and so on -- but then the number to select and import is much less and doesn't take so long. 

When you get to that stage note that there are separate lists of new airlines and new or updated schedules. I look at both.

All this gives me huge numbers of AI flights, but I limit the nmuber in P3D via FSUIPC, targeting my desired frame rate.

Pete

Thanks for the advice Pete.  I am a long time user of registered FSUIPC and will use the ai limit feature.....after all these years just finding out about this now!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Anyone else have the problem of not being able to set the cookies for Avsim with your library log in info?  It always says my log in did not work and the cookies page shows I am not logged in.  I think this is related to AIM using the MS Edge browser rather than my default Chrome browser.  Any ideas?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Gents,

A general observation. Please consider using the official support forum https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=247.0 to avoid having the devs spread their support over several places.

In fact, the support forum contains - amongst many other things - a thread where one user offers a file that lists which airlines fly to any specific airport: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=33878.0
Link is in the 3rd post of the thread and you need to be logged in.

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

5 hours ago, MarkW said:

Anyone else have the problem of not being able to set the cookies for Avsim with your library log in info?  It always says my log in did not work and the cookies page shows I am not logged in.  I think this is related to AIM using the MS Edge browser rather than my default Chrome browser.  Any ideas?

Maybe you have installed AIM OIC in a place where it can't store the cookie info?

Have you tried to start it with admin rights?

Regarding "what airline should i pick? .... i am with Pete, also have installed ALL of the available airlines (and also do not delete DEFUNCT carriers like Germania etc.).
With UTLive i did it that way: i looked for which airlines the airports serviced i usually fly to in P3D (got this info from the airport webpages) and then i activated this airlines.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

been trying to get aircraft traffic into P3Dv5,

tried AIG,

failure of a process

one click installer is false advertising - doesn't work

i was shown 'gambling' ads through the process

& directed to AI payware aircraft (seemed very dodgy)

so i had to DELETE all remnants of AIG - phew!

just got Traffic Global (Early Access) & with a few clicks it actually works - i did this because i use Traffic Global XP11...

please, beware of AIG - a WARNING from me!

how do i get AIG to distribute its AI planes equally among all terminals? For e.g, in HKG, the midfield concourse is unused unless i crank the slider to 90% at which point FPS nose dives.. same problem in DXB where an entire concourse is not filled up at 30% levels.. if i crank the slider up it starts filling it.. i want to keep the slider at 30 - 40% but have the AI evenly distributed throughout the airport.. any ideas?

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

15 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

just got Traffic Global (Early Access) & with a few clicks it actually works - i did this because i use Traffic Global XP11...

please, beware of AIG - a WARNING from me

Oh please. AIG's AI Manager has been the absolute best thing available for AI and one of the best addon's ever for P3d.  Any gambling ads you see are from your own browser. Read the manual to disable AI Manager from trying to use payware models. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

3 minutes ago, vin747 said:

how do i get AIG to distribute its AI planes equally among all terminals?

That has got nothing to do with AI Manager, but from your airport scenery. You can either use a better airport file or open ADE yourself and change the preferred order/priority of the parking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

57 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

been trying to get aircraft traffic into P3Dv5,

tried AIG,

failure of a process

one click installer is false advertising - doesn't work

& directed to AI payware aircraft (seemed very dodgy)

so i had to DELETE all remnants of AIG - phew!

please, beware of AIG - a WARNING from me!

AIG is no placing any ads in AI Manager. All ads you may have seen are from something else. AIM is using Payware by default, but you can disable this option using the settings. If you have read the tutorial carefully you would know that.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

well, excuse me

i will tell you an absolute fact,

i tried to download the Aer Lingus module & was directed to MediaFire (dodgy website with heaps of false links & a gambling Bet 365 advertisement in my face) because the OCI function simply did not work!

imo, IAG - whilst some maybe have got it working - i call a SCAM & immediately REMOVED all traces from my computer...

to call it a 'One Click Installer' is a joke!

thank goodness i $purchased Traffic Global & installed traffic in P3Dv5 - with no fuss & intuitively...

AIG seems to be made for geeks.

YMMV 

Wow, these people made AIG for free. It works fine for me! It is hands down the best AI traffic program for fsx/p3d. 

Take some time and read the manual, there is nothing suspicious there! 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

9 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

well, excuse me

i tried to download the Aer Lingus module & was directed to MediaFire (dodgy website with heaps of false links & a gambling Bet 365 advertisement in my face) because the OCI function simply did not work!

imo, IAG - whilst some maybe have got it working - i call a SCAM & immediately REMOVED all traces from my computer...

thank goodness i $purchased Traffic Global & installed traffic in P3Dv5 - with no fuss & intuitively...

YMMV 

So your firsts posts here are to unjustifiably denegrate one of the most popular and widely respected products in this community? As Kai suggested, if you bothered to read the manual, you'll see that the OCI refers to the installation of the flightplans, which is indeed done with one click. Further perusal of the manual will identify that you have a choice of freeware or payware aircraft, it is up to you.

Good luck with Traffic Global once you have finished sorting the malware or whatever you have.

Ian S

38.jpg

5 minutes ago, djbully said:

Wow, these people made AIG for free. It works fine for me! It is hands down the best AI traffic program for fsx/p3d. 

Take some time and read the manual, there is nothing suspicious there! 

And a good cop of coffee , really amazing freeware 😀 remember to support them.

Anyone knows how the payware models is installed afterwards ? (if i want to buy after a freeware install)

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

22 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

well, excuse me

YMMV 

Well in this case it seems that the repaint needed for that flightplan is hosted on MediaFire and can no be downloaded in the background by AIM, so you are asked to download it manualy. If you have a problem with it then just skip the flightplan.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

15 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

And a good cop of coffee , really amazing freeware 😀 remember to support them.

Anyone knows how the payware models is installed afterwards ? (if i want to buy after a freeware install)

Michael Moe

I think you would need to delete the flight plan/airline for the models you want to change. Then re-download them and click configure in the install and you can select payware/freeware there. Don’t know if there is another way, I don’t use payware. 

Edited by djbully

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/