Sign in to follow this  
b737800

ALPHA (fka Tech Alpha 2) Invite Emails

4 hours ago, Dirtysouth09 said:

If you mean "Tip", check the xbox insider hub and look at the ms2020 page for a download if you did not receive an email.  I did that all last week.  No dice here.  May be worth a shot trying again this week.  You never know.

😜

There will be no download link to FS install files since they use XBox Insider Hub for TA distribution. Access might be granted before they send you the e-mail.

2 hours ago, Casualcas said:

Second wave of tech alpha 1 emails by tomorrow,  and alpha emails by the 27th. Relax folks 

Re-read the website.

Alpha 1 wave 2 emails ended on the 17th

Alpha e-mails started yesterday and will end on the 31st. 

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Re-read the website.

Alpha 1 wave 2 emails ended on the 17th

Alpha e-mails started yesterday and will end on the 31st. 

Yep.  I know someone who got an invite this Monday and two others who got invites yesterday, so the emails are going out now.

For the lucky ones at least.

18 minutes ago, Mengy said:

Yep.  I know someone who got an invite this Monday and two others who got invites yesterday, so the emails are going out now.

For the lucky ones at least.

Do they have 32gb or 16gb of ram? 🤣

But seriously, 32 or 16?

• Like 2

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

This is tough.  3 more left days of waiting and praying.  Not sure I can handle it anymore.  F5, f5,f5.  Oh no my f5 is broken.  Ugh.  I dont get it though.  I was also day 1 registered.  Kinda stinks.

• Like 1

8gb yippee

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

7 minutes ago, Dirtysouth09 said:

This is tough.  3 more left days of waiting and praying.  Not sure I can handle it anymore.  F5, f5,f5.  Oh no my f5 is broken.  Ugh.  I dont get it though.  I was also day 1 registered.  Kinda stinks.

I feel your pain, bro. I registered mere minutes after applications opened up and still nothing:(

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

I decided that if i dont get invite, i will forget msfs untill release date and concentrate sims that we have now. Its too painful to watch those weekly updates knowing people are actually flying this beautiful thing. It just makes me sad. First day registration to alpha and moths of waiting for nothing isnt so nice.

• Like 3

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

Does anyone know if people with older CPUs got accepted? I have a feeling, that my i7 6700k is the problem. It's not that old, but it is the oldest part in my rig (1080ti, 32gb ram).

registered at TA1, and no invit TA1, and no invit TA2 actualy...

and it's not a config probleme for me, only bad luck.... or a question in survey not match actual pool...

11 minutes ago, flxwng said:

Does anyone know if people with older CPUs got accepted? I have a feeling, that my i7 6700k is the problem. It's not that old, but it is the oldest part in my rig (1080ti, 32gb ram).

Yes, someone with an FX-6350 and 32GB RAM was accepted in the first Tech Alpha 1 wave.

• Upvote 1

Mine is an i5 8250 8gb ram

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

47 minutes ago, zemez said:

I decided that if i dont get invite, i will forget msfs untill release date and concentrate sims that we have now. Its too painful to watch those weekly updates knowing people are actually flying this beautiful thing. It just makes me sad. First day registration to alpha and moths of waiting for nothing isnt so nice.

They may well be flying in it, but it is an ALPHA version. There will be loads of features missing, and I would be surprised if it is a totally stable and enjoyable experience.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

42 minutes ago, zemez said:

I share the same feelings. The only difference is that msfs ruined my experience of other sims so I dont enjoy them anymore. First day applicant aswell. At this point I feel miserable. Shouldn't the day one applicants get the highest priority? Am I missing something here....? I mean I personally know a few guys who skipped the registration of TA1 and went for TA2 and are flying in MSFS as we speak in TA1. Like whaaaatt??? I seriously hate this entire situation right now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

1 minute ago, Christopher Low said:

They may well be flying in it, but it is an ALPHA version. There will be loads of features missing, and I would be surprised if it is a totally stable and enjoyable experience.

I know, and im not expecting it to be stable or full by any meaning. I just want to be part of it, since it is possible for other. id like to help and it would give me so much at the same time.

• Upvote 1

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals