Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

MSFS2020 Unable to Login

4 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Ouch. Take some solace in that there is nothing new in the insider area.

I was only trying to log in to change my DXDIAG, gone from w7 to w10, so might have a chance now.

Jack Cannon

What works for me is to open an incognito tab in chrome and login to flightsimulator.com there.

6 hours ago, b737800 said:

This is what fixes it for me (although the issue does reappear at some later point). Using Google Chrome browser as an example.

1.) Close ALL instances of Chrome browser.

2.) Open Chrome and visit live.com

3.) If you are logged in to the site it takes you to, log out.

4.) Revisit live.com and clear ALL cookies that are used on that site. To do this, click the padlock icon next to the URL bar, then select Cookies, then click Remove until there is NOTHING left.

5.) Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for bing.com (this is a belts and braces step.. you should not need to do it).

6.) In Chrome, go to flightsimulator.com

7.) Clear ALL cookies that are in use for this site using the same procedure as in step 4. Note that you will be clearing ALL cookies that are shown, even if the domain for that cookie is not flightsimilator.com.

8.) Close ALL instances of Google Chrome.

9.) Open Google Chrome again and navigate to flightsimulator.com

10.) Click the Insider Login link (you should be able to click the user icon to the right of this, but I've only tested clicking the insider login link).

11.) If all is OK you SHOULD be taken to a generic Microsoft login page. Enter your email address and click the button. Enter your password. For me, this now logs me in successfully to the insider pages.

I have tried but it doesn't work.

Testers of non-Testers, can anyone login and see any content now?

5 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

What works for me is to open an incognito tab in chrome and login to flightsimulator.com there.

This does not work for me either.

1 minute ago, yanfeng12342000 said:

I have tried but it doesn't work.

Testers of non-Testers, can anyone login and see any content now?

Jan 23rd is still the last update for the insider area.

16 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Jan 23rd is still the last update for the insider area.

Mighty strange. The situation is still for me as described in my first post of this thread : I have the Feb 6th update but still seen as a visitor after logging in. You may have a buffer issue. Using Edge.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 minute ago, domkle said:

Mighty strange. The situation is still for me as described in my first post of this thread : I have the Feb 6th update but still seen as a visitor after logging in. You may have a buffer issue. Using Edge.

I don't mean the Feb 6th-ish update that you can see on the front page... I mean the Jan 23rd update that you see on the insider area once you've logged in. If you can't login, you can't see that bit.

1 hour ago, domkle said:

Same here, can’t login either in PC, iPad or iPhone, same as you described 

Forum either as I’m a in Alpha program, the only I can see is Public forum coming soon. Even I’m logged in nothing else.

MS Edge is still the only way I can fully login to MSFS insider.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

1) go to this site: https://account.microsoft.com/ and click your avatar (right hand above) and sign out;

2) go back to https://www.flightsimulator.com/ and sign in, thats it!

NB: Some people report that even when they sign in they are unable to see the updates (it happens sometimes)

This work out for me : Go to the insider home area and move back to the home page (it kind-of do a refresh of the pages)

Hopes they figure out this annoying issue...

goodluck!

33 minutes ago, adino said:

1) go to this site: https://account.microsoft.com/ and click your avatar (right hand above) and sign out;

2) go back to https://www.flightsimulator.com/ and sign in, thats it!

NB: Some people report that even when they sign in they are unable to see the updates (it happens sometimes)

This work out for me : Go to the insider home area and move back to the home page (it kind-of do a refresh of the pages)

Hopes they figure out this annoying issue...

goodluck!

this worked!

I deselected remember me, and It logged me in.

Jack Cannon

19 minutes ago, Jcannon said:

I deselected remember me, and It logged me in.

This did the trick for me as well....let's see how well this works. (Edge) There are numerous reports that a log in works just a single time.

36 minutes ago, FDEdev said:

This did the trick for me as well....let's see how well this works. (Edge) There are numerous reports that a log in works just a single time.

Unfortunately this way did not help me. Even I received email with a code to apply, still refers as quest. While press Login returns me to the same page. 

• Like 1