Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

MSFS2020 Unable to Login

2 hours ago, dongdongliushui said:

Can any testers have succeeded in login their forum now? I suspect it’s a failure of the whole forum system.

I’m in Alpha, I’m logged in in the forum but the only think I see is that public forum coming soon. In their home website, never shows that I’m logged in.

I can login to the site and the forums, but I have the same problem as other users.

Apparently lost badge and I am unable to see any forums, except the Public Forums Coming Soon.
Worst part is I can see many things in my profile. :sad:

Edited by RamonB

I have cleared my cache, cookies, history, etc...logged in on my phone and computer, and still no access.  I had full access until yesterday afternoon.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

I fear this would be a violation of the NDA though unless Avsim arranged an agreement with Micrisoft. Hang in boys and Try what I suggested. Others have said it works. 

That's a paradox: If the testers can't login, where can they report the bug that they can't login?

Yeah, something major change on the backend when they were fixing the forum and restoring access I think.

They are rebuilding the forums. Please be patient. They posted something with this notice about this last week. 

Some can some can't. Follow my suggestion and keep trying. But not every 5 minutes. 

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

4 hours ago, 188AHC said:
4 hours ago, 188AHC said:

They are rebuilding the forums. Please be patient. They posted something with this notice about this last week. 

Some can some can't. Follow my suggestion and keep trying. But not every 5 minutes. 

I can't login also. Simulator works though. I am unable to login on the foruma since Saturday. 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Logging out of my live account, and then logging into the insider area (but don't check the remember me option) worked for me, however,

There is a menu option called "Flighting Signup" if I select that, it looks like it doesn't acknowledge that I have already signed up for the alpha (but not yet accepted). 

However, my profile shows that my Flighting Survey Status is "completed" so i assume I am still on the list.

Edited by smoothchat

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

Given numerous people (including me) having all sorts of difficulties to access different parts of the contents, it would be high time MS suspending the whole website for a week, repairing it, plus redesigning it from the ground up.

While I find contents basically good, representation and design are pretty lame. Accessibility should be a main goal for the accompaying website as for the sim.

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

3 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

I can't login also. Simulator works though. I am unable to login on the foruma since Saturday. 

I’m logged in in the forum but not see anything since Saturday 

3 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

Same here, simulator works fine but not able to to read or send anything in any category. I send to MSFS support, email but no respond yet.

Geo