Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

Ok, i’ve just read 20+ pages about CS pricing policy, engine choices and forum drama. I think we get the picture.

Has anyone here actually flown the plane? What was it like?

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

3 minutes ago, PBCool1 said:

Awesome Steve...any time.

Some of us are using your paints.

Was just telling some of our crew how bad we really needed this 767 for the VA...Makes me extra mad with CS over all of this BS.

Yeah...I've siad for years that the 767 was my all time fave and loved the UPS livery on it....

Since we never got a "real" one for P3dV4, I painted her chubby sister and pretended she was a 76. 😁

wOmmpk.png

Here is a better pic of my  2007, LDS UPS 767   (just found it in my pic stash)  Loved this bird!

fQdumh.jpg

🙂

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

OMG I loved my LDS 763 back in the day.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

Ok, i’ve just read 20+ pages about CS pricing policy, engine choices and forum drama. I think we get the picture.

Everyone who has flown it is complaining about various features (or the lack thereof) that don't seem to be functioning properly. Mostly related to bugged cockpit lighting (which CS fail to acknowledge is a problem and would rather bring themselves down in front of their customers for by saying "it's too much work"), missing buttons in the cockpit and texture issues among more. Someone on FSElite who got it said it flies better than the 757 but that's just about the only positive thing I've heard. 

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Chirag Abichandani

8 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

Some of the popular streamers I watched generally liked it...but would not recommend buying it...well...because of what you noted in the last 20+ pages. 🙂  Let's hope CS is listening.  If miraculously drops to $40 and they included all the engine types, CS would probably shocked at how many more sales they'd get...but they are too proud of their creation to ever offer it at initial release at that price.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

37 minutes ago, PBCool1 said:

Awesome Steve...any time.

Some of us are using your paints.

Was just telling some of our crew how bad we really needed this 767 for the VA...Makes me extra mad with CS over all of this BS.

I painted a Aerosoft  UPS A330P2F if thats might peak your interest.

• Like 1

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

1 hour ago, thibodba57 said:

I painted a Aerosoft  UPS A330P2F if thats might peak your interest.

You have any pics?

Didn't see where this included the actual freighter variant. I think I read a while back that AS will be doing one eventually.

If so...It may go into our feeder fleet.

Edited by PBCool1

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090, 32gb ram MSFS2020 Orbx.

They banned my account and IP banned me from their forums lol. All I wanted to know is what justified the price and the only answer I got was a link to the product page and to a 700 page manual. They're censoring and deleting all negative posts/comments and feedback. These guys are insane

• Like 1

Just now, MrGarak said:

They banned my account and IP banned me from their forums lol. All I wanted to know is what justified the price and the only answer I got was a link to the product page and to a 700 page manual. They're censoring and deleting all negative posts/comments and feedback. These guys are insane

I'll keep responding for you, Its not over yet

• Like 1

Also, Email FSelite, Tell them that they IP Banned you for speaking about concerns for the Addon, Tell them your not the first. I want this to come to light not hide away

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boomer said:

Use TORBrowser to spoof your IP.

Already done, I'm sure that'll get banned too but it's all good

6 minutes ago, MrGarak said:

These guys are insane

No.

They're scared.

Big difference.

47 minutes ago, PBCool1 said:

You have any pics?

Didn't see where this included the actual freighter variant. I think I read a while back that AS will be doing one eventually.

If so...It may go into our feeder fleet.

Look at the link In his Sig

.The UPS A330 is a few airplanes down.  He stole my cargo door texture maps so don't think all of that work is his!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

40 minutes ago, MrGarak said:

It's not like we didn't predict it.   Just unreal their level of arrogance.

I'll keep hitting their forum and reporting here

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

16 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I think I read a while back that AS will be doing one eventually.

Pha-what?  We never committed to that, but we are always looking towards the future.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.