Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

April 23rd, 2020 Development Update

8 minutes ago, aleex said:

Just one thing to "complain about". Not a no buy, just something good to be noticed 🙂 

FlightSimulator-2020-04-23-14-21-25-68.jpg

Airbus A320-271N (D-AINA) Aircraft Pictures & Photos ...

Slightly picky 😉 older planes probably have halogen bulbs, but we know Asobo have put LED's onto there planes, the Cessna 172 has LED lights in it's wing.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Yes.. but it's got to be "photo mode" surely?

Why do you think such a mode exists?

7 minutes ago, YMMB said:

Why do you think such a mode exists?

Leaked screenshots from a couple weeks ago showed it. Plus I doubt all this would be done in real time.

Edited by Tuskin38

The whole sim is a photo mode. Photo mode lol....

• Like 3

Lukas Dalton

19 minutes ago, aleex said:

Just one thing to "complain about". Not a no buy, just something good to be noticed 🙂 

FlightSimulator-2020-04-23-14-21-25-68.jpg

Airbus A320-271N (D-AINA) Aircraft Pictures & Photos ...

It just opens up an opportunity for @simbol to bring his FS Lights Reborn add on over to MSFS.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

what blows me away is how good things like trees look at ground level, it's amazing at 10,000 feet and at 10 feet.

sick detail

FlightSimulator-2020-04-23-18-50-30-01-2

Edited by jhnWik
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 2

Nearly every cloud in every pic of the last four updates (not all) has been just incredibly realistically colored imo.  I think (i hope) they've fixed the cloud lighting/coloring problem.

There are just so many great pics now!  could easily be photos.

• Like 4

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Once more, fantastic screenshots to drool over. In the shot of the Cessna just after a rain shower, I swear I could smell the wet concrete and feel the humidity standing next to the plane... 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ken

It still blows my mind that these screenshots are from the base sim, of default aircraft....IN ALPHA!

Edited by Ident
  • Like 4

Has anyone noticed that some of the tail numbers on the GA planes are not the old AS-XXXX stuff but different in some of the pics yet the liveries are still the same. What does all that mean?

1 hour ago, MatthewS said:

Very good...  7GB VRAM? What card would that be 1080? 2080?

I have an RX480 that's 8GB

i'm very happy with these pictures

• Like 1

If you look closely in this image, you will see tree or bush vegetation on top of the crops in certain places. I wonder if Asobo will do anything to create vegetation (corn or wheat stalks, soybean plants, rice, citrus trees, etc.) that might match farm crops. Perhaps it is something they could partner with a third party like Orbx to provide this level of detail.

We could then have missions for crop dusting and perhaps have Microsoft Flight and Farming Simulator 2020. 

@Wobbie - I am looking for a thumbs up on that one. MSFFS 2020

Screenshot-315-scaled.jpg

• Like 3

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

2 hours ago, MikeT707 said:

XCub_Alps_3.png

Imagine taking a virtual walk in a million beautiful places on the planet, especially with the environmental sounds and seasonal effects that the sim will offer. Gives a new meaning to low and slow.

That screen shot has as good of graphics as is in the latest Farm Simulator. The crazy thing is this is just some place on the Earth scaled map where farm simulator is no more than a couple square miles.

Looking at this is ruining farm simulator for me, makes it feel so limited now.

• Like 1