Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

Aerosoft CRJ Available for P3D v5

The Aerosoft CRJ is now available on the Aerosoft site.

Richard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That's probably the next plane i would get.  happy with it?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

3 minutes ago, micstatic said:

That's probably the next plane i would get.  happy with it?

It's bad.

really !!! what are you basing that on the professional version 

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

It definitely still has issues though I can’t speak for the v5 version though. I would hope it has other improvements.

17 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

It's bad.

Why? They just fixed a ton of things. The complaints on here have been nitpicking like it slightly overturns sometimes when intercepting a course...

Is current version 2.2 ?

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

27 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

nitpicking like it slightly overturns sometimes when intercepting a course...

Slightly? I guess if the real plane would perform these, well, route intercepts, it would seriously raise some ATC eyebrows. 

Edited by mikealpha

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

42 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

It's bad.

Are you referring to the CRJ X? If so, then yes, it is bad. Too many things wrong with it and I'm surprised Aerosoft still sells it.

CRJ Pro on the other hand is lightyears better with most of the X's stupidity fixed. Still has trouble with the AP turning to follow the flightplan, but it is better. I don't use the built in EFB so I won't comment on that.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

8 minutes ago, mikealpha said:

Slightly? I guess if the real plane would perform these, well, route intercepts, it would seriously raise some ATC eyebrows. 

Doesn't bother me in a simulation, though I'm pretty casual and there are lots of things I like about the plane. It is overpriced at $75? Probably.

I believe they listed this issue as fixed in today's update. 

Edited by NightOfDreams

I have had it since it was released.   You will not find a better CRJ Model (Well this is the only one for P3D).   In all seriousness.  I have had no problems and just loaded it into my P3D v5 hanger.   If you knew the history between the different dev teams you would understand some of the comments.  Today it is a solid aircraft!

• Like 1

I have to say, compared to the airbusses the CRJ actually feels like a decent product. Some failures, actual buttons that work, and a very nice handling, as soon as you understand the plane has no autothrottle and the engines are hairdryers. FMCs do the job, and I would prefer the efb of the CRJ 100% over the one of the A330.  Plus now they added trueglass and a really nice VC (they fixed the crts) In all honesty I'm not a huge fan of the AS airbusses, but I really like the CRJ; It's a good plane for starters imo for the price: Easy to use, you'll learn a lot out of its... interesting handling, and many carriers fly them both in europe and north america.

• Like 1

Any decent tutorials available?

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

16 minutes ago, kaha said:

Any decent tutorials available?

Karl

The CRJ X supplied a PDF tutorial which walks you through a flight from take off to landing. Very helpful. I just got the Professional today so not sure if there's one in the documentation, but I assume there is. 

The FMC is a little tricky at first but after a few flights it's like second nature. I made my own checklists based on the tutorial since there's are too generic.

Edited by NightOfDreams
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

Doesn't bother me in a simulation, though I'm pretty casual and there are lots of things I like about the plane. It is overpriced at $75? Probably.

I believe they listed this issue as fixed in today's update. 

I did not see this listed, can anyone confirm?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]