Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

23 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Not familiar with Discord, does that mean it was being streamed to a group of people? If they didn't think the video would get out there, serves them right...

Exactly, in Discord you can open a stream where everyone in the same room can watch. If I'm not mistaken, Discord only allows streams to be 720p30fps.

• Like 2

imyj2f-5.png

56 minutes ago, adino said:

Water at St. Barths still too dark doesnt look tropical at all (and this is a late alpha you can see at the watermarks) so what is the issue fixing it?

You still forget, that Alpha build for public testers is not the same as build, which beta and release version will comes from. Due to possible leaks, alpha testers from public get only a limited build and can test only some of functionalities. Developers has other builds, which are much more complete and has more functionalities. We have saw a nice cyan tropical water in the first trailer from announcement on E3 2019 and saw it again in the release date promotion video. But not in vids from alpha testers, why? 🙂 It's a clear evidence, that public testers never got a much complete version of MSFS.

Edited by ludekbrno
  • Upvote 1

A320

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just now, ludekbrno said:

Not leak, it's from an official video IFR Discover episode.

OK thank you

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 minutes ago, ludekbrno said:

You still forget, that Alpha build for public testers is not the same as build, which beta and release version will comes from. Due to possible leaks, alpha testers from public get only a limited build and can test only some of functionalities. Developers has other builds, which are much more complete and has more functionalities. We have saw a nice cyan tropical water in the first trailer from announcement on E3 2019 and saw it again in the release date promotion video. But not in vids from alpha testers, why? 🙂 It's a clear evidence, that public testers never got a much complete version of MSFS.

Well my friend I have seen better water versions in the testers screenshots which led me to assume that some attempts have been made by Asobo to fix this...however I can than conclude it is not overall as yetl..(?)

Desktop-Screenshot-2020.07.12-15.54.08.9

• Like 1

GTA5 MSFS2020 version leak 

Edited by omarsmak30

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Yeah ..we have seen it before..

2 hours ago, jlund said:

In the above mentioned video, we can see how default airports, that have received no enhancement, looks, and Boy, it looks BAAAAD. St.Maarten (TNCM) is unrecognizable, and clearly shows why MS doesn't wanna show offline scenery. Yes, I know it's probably an early alpha, but oh, it's bad. People who said addon developers were done, couldn't be more wrong. TNCM clearly shows there's plenty of room for developers like FlyTampa to convert their TNCM scenery. I am very excited for it to be out, but from what I have seen in that video, it doesn't look anything like the screenshots that is being posted, so can't wait to see what the finished result will look like.

People that are testers have been saying from the beginning that 3rd party airports will still be really popular.

Did people really think they could hand craft every single airport in the world? The airports are better than default P3D (buildings are in ortho footprints and higher resolution, so they at least appear in the right spots + there's ground handling, etc.), but they are still default airports mostly created automatically with a few hand passes to fix glitches and define surface types.

Things work better at smaller and regional airports IMO with a single terminal building and hangers, but major airports where everyone knows the unique architecture are gonna want to upgrade. Orbx is gonna be really busy.

Edited by bonchie
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bonchie said:

Did people really think they could hand craft every single airport in the world?

No, absolutely not.

1 hour ago, bonchie said:

(buildings are in ortho footprints and higher resolution, so they at least appear in the right spots

In the case of TNCM (which is one of my favorite airports, both in real life and in a sim) it doesn't fit any ortho footprint. Neither the terminal or airport buildings are in the right spots or remotely resembles the real ones,, so there's plenty of things for addon developers to do.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

8 minutes ago, jlund said:

No, absolutely not.

In the case of TNCM (which is one of my favorite airports, both in real life and in a sim) it doesn't fit any ortho footprint. Neither the terminal or airport buildings are in the right spots or remotely resembles the real ones,, so there's plenty of things for addon developers to do.

Then they were not done with the pass for that airport yet when that video was taken then. 

I can tell you at the airports that I fly at, the buildings fit the ortho footprints and that's the process they've shared with the community. And airports have been a WIP constantly and continue to be with more passes being made to fix things. 

But the buildings themselves are never going to match the real world if it's a default airport. They are generic. 

Edited by bonchie
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, jlund said:

I went and checked just to see. The buildings at TNCM absolutely fit the ortho footprints. They even have the parking lots where they should be. The buildings are generic, though the terminal is a decent representation (i.e. it's the right shape, right amount of gates).

Edited by bonchie
  • Like 5

Here’s a nice comparator for the leaked video of the Pit Special flying over New York. It’s in an SR22 and is at higher altitude than the flight in the leak video, but the vegetation does indeed look quite lush in places.

• Like 1

I didn't see the full GTA5 MSFS vid. After watching it, I am now pretty certain that there is not too much of a problem with the flight model, except what ASOBO is working on. The mass seems to be there, the air forces seem to be there, just the pitch and yaw inertia / stability is extremely off.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

3 hours ago, bonchie said:

I went and checked just to see. The buildings at TNCM absolutely fit the ortho footprints. They even have the parking lots where they should be. The buildings are generic, though the terminal is a decent representation (i.e. it's the right shape, right amount of gates).

I did too and agree, but didn't want to get in a back and forth. We will all see, and make our decisions, upon release.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5