ajaybala

This is a sightseeing sim!

2 hours ago, tweekz said:

I think you might like this...

It looks like the lair of some Bond villain! :biggrin:

• Like 3

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

2 hours ago, tweekz said:

I think you might like this

Yu1db88.jpg

I love that 🙂 AI may excellent 99.99999% of the time but it does give some interesting errors!

I totally agree this is a sightseeing sim, one big issue for me in the past was PPL training primarily based on visual navigation, following coastlines, motorways identifying cities, landmarks etc which was impossible in other sims, but very accurate in FS2020. The IFR side is lacking a great deal at the minute but I can use old sims for that for the time being. It certainly is a VFR or sight seeing sim today which is fantastic, but hopefully will develop into a fully fledged sim in time.

• Like 2

I like the accuracy of the sim. In my region of Germany (Rhineland Palatinate), every small village and even farm houses are there where they should and it is without doubt possible to make VFR trainings.

Funny enough that the international Stuttgart airport is missing, but the small grass strips Landau-Ebenberg (EDJT) or even Söller (just a meadow in between nowhere) are present with generic airport buildings 😀

Edited by Cargostorm

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I guess if you own a small GA plane in real life, in addition to being a transportation vehicle, I'm quite sure you would use it for sightseeing too. This sim does a great job of that, and the smaller planes are very nicely modelled. The physics are pretty good also. The real life pilots I've listened to seem content with the sim, albeit there are some smaller issues here and there. 

If there are any hidden flaws with the sim I'm sure PMDG, A2A and FSLabs will let us know in due time. 

For GA flying you can simply move over to MSFS. If you want to do true to life simming in tubeliners, you'll have to wait. 

Edited by Andreas Stangenes
  • Like 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

6 hours ago, ajaybala said:

the first time i could make a distinction between New Delhi and Old Delhi.

A good sign indeed for someone who lived in Maharani Bagh long, long ago 😉. How is the DFC in Safdarjung ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

5 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

A good sign indeed for someone who lived in Maharani Bagh long, long ago 😉. How is the DFC in Safdarjung ?

Shut down two years back.

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

1 minute ago, ajaybala said:

Shut down two years back.

I was nearby when Sanjay G  killed himself... Memories. What have they done with the real estate ? 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

It's not, look what they did to the Leaning tower of Pisa, it's a grey concrete cylinder🤣

• Like 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

My God, the thing isn't even out a week, and the whining continues.....

I absolutely love the sim. It bodes well for the future of flight simming. Out of the gate it's buggy and leaves a lot to be desired, sure, but wait 6 months to a year and see where it goes. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, GBee777 said:

"An Ode To Greyness ...  author unknown"   c2020

Hm... I think I'd be looking for some missing textures. 😄 

Enjoyed your post.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

40 minutes ago, EmaRacing said:

It's not, look what they did to the Leaning tower of Pisa, it's a grey concrete cylinder🤣

Some poeople, including me, would actually find it funny to fly around and see glitches. I remember doing that back in the beginning of fsx. Finding big holes in the earth etc, or some black tower going up to high heaven. 

Btw, I was in Pisa just a few days ago, but I only passed it; too eager to reach Pompeii and Mount Vesuvio. I need to go back and check out their cylinder 😄

• Like 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

3 hours ago, EmaRacing said:

Lavori in corso? 😁

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

9 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

It wouldn’t get you very far even if you did. They speak Italian there. Unless of course you’re referring to Venice beach, CA, In which case it’s mainly stoned English..... 

I’m pretty sure he knows they don’t speak Australian in Africa, too...

Read the post again, chaps.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."