Sign in to follow this  
styckx

What is going on with FlightBeam KDEN? -- SOLVED!

I saw a few glowing reviews of this airport, so I pulled the trigger..  What in the? I get the "It's a flight simulator, not a ground simulator" but this is an airport where most of your time is spent either on the ground or at low altitude..

I can forgive the poor ground imagery supplied to them, but I can't forgive the zero effort give to correct the numerous elevation issues.  If common folk can fix 300+ miles of the Missouri river elevation issues surely a payware developer can deal with these unsightly deformities. 

Pretty much everything outside the main terminal is rubbish. 

1rvMzos.jpg5hgj33Z.jpgFKjfPkn.jpgER6jFKK.jpgAYULcQO.jpg

Edited by n4gix
Updated the Title to mark SOLVED!
  • Like 2

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Yes it is. These developers are rushing to make a buck and have no concern for quality control. I think MSFS is good as it is and with the exception of a few, there is no need to start buying ‘rubbish’ add-ons. If Orbx is messing things up, just think about the quality of other third party software. The flight sim community is taken advantages of because we buy things blindly - driven by emotional impulses.

Edited by Huascar
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Huascar said:

Yes it is. These developers are rushing to make a buck and have no concern for quality control. I think MSFS is good as it is and with the exception of a few, there is no need to start buying ‘rubbish’ add-ons. If Orbx is messing things up, just think about the quality of other third party software. The flight sim community is taken advantages of because we buy things blindly - driven by emotional impulses.

Yeah.. My credit card is on permanent hiatus over the cash grab nature of this simulator right now.. It's disgusting..

PROPER CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE: Drzweicki Design Washington DC Landmarks is well worth the cash..  They are the first to NAIL payware.. I got EXACTLY what I expected and wanted and then some.. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Mine looks nothing like that and it's the first time I've seen it.  Believe me if it was an issue as you show there would have been hundreds of complaints on here since day one!

Something is definitely wrong with your install or in MSFS itself.  I'd delete the scenery completely and verify its gone from the MSFS community folder and try reinstalling.

• Upvote 3

Chris Camp

2 minutes ago, Greg073 said:

I think something went wrong with your install because I'm not seeing this.

Ditto!!!

Chris Camp

I've already done the delete and reinstall twice.. Same rubbish..   This is purchased from the in game market place.. I even manually deleted the actual directory in the OneStore folder...

50312950472_e7ad1b5131_k.jpg

Yeah. Mine looks fine too.

BTW, raise your hand if you've successfully flown through the United hanger.

Edited by RichieFly
typo
  • Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

It would be great to see a screenshot by one of those saying their copy is fine taken from the same place as one of the above shots just to compare.

Just now, DPSimulation said:

It would be great to see a screenshot by one of those saying their copy is fine taken from the same place as one of the above shots just to compare.

Here you go....

JBh5ys.jpg

Believe me @styckx its something wonky in your settings/system.  If you haven't already.....get a ticket in at FB.  I'm sure they will fix it or make it right.

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Here you go....

JBh5ys.jpg

Believe me @styckx its something wonky in your settings/system.  If you haven't already.....get a ticket in at FB.  I'm sure they will fix it or make it right.

That's certainly a difference!

one more by the cargo area....

Oyfjgq.jpg

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, styckx said:

I saw a few glowing reviews of this airport, so I pulled the trigger..  What in the? I get the "It's a flight simulator, not a ground simulator" but this is an airport where most of your time is spent either on the ground or at low altitude..

1. Go to their forums.

2. What version is that.

Edited by n4gix
Removed unnecessary long quote!

Did you buy it off the Marketplace? The one on there is outdated since there's issues with the Marketplace right now, it will be updated eventually.