Sign in to follow this  
Gilandred

New Aircraft M20R Released

48 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Steve-

I would have liked to have seen Montana.

C

Carl - 

No papers?

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

There's a river not unlike this one in Vilnius, here my grandfather taught me to fish.

and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

23 minutes ago, raymar said:

There's a river not unlike this one in Vilnius, here my grandfather taught me to fish.

and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home.

Hehe  I'm loving that not only are we all crazy simmers, but all seem to have the same taste in movies and quoting lines from them.

One of my favorite exchanges in that movie (there were a lot of them though)

Capt Mancuso: You're heading straight into that torpedo

Capt Ramius: Yes (like, yeah...I know...don't have time to explain Russian submarine tactics to you Buckaroo Capitalist Captain, LOL)

LoL...and Ryan's going VVTF?  Who do I listen to?  Dang, may have to re-watch that movie 🙂

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Give me one ping only Vasilly, please!

OK- BACK ON TOPIC- if there is any update to this aircraft, please chime in here.  One of the current issues with MSFS is that there are multiple sources of information for each issue, and this sometimes results in gaps.

Ta!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

8 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Give me one ping only Vasilly, please!

OK- BACK ON TOPIC- if there is any update to this aircraft, please chime in here.  One of the current issues with MSFS is that there are multiple sources of information for each issue, and this sometimes results in gaps.

Ta!

C

I emailed them about the transponder not working on PilotEdge and Vatsim and they confirmed it'll be fixed in the next update. No date given unfortunately. Can third party addons be updated outside of updates to the base sim?

M20R is my first plane from Carenado. Thought it is a very nice plane, my hope was I would be able to fly it "without mouse". But sadly it is not true because many key-binds are missing and some others (like Fuel Boost Pum switch) not works correctly if operated via keys...

Is there an offical way how to report bugs/missing features to Carenado?

Edited by TapiCZ

1 hour ago, TapiCZ said:

M20R is my first plane from Carenado. Thought it is a very nice plane, my hope was I would be able to fly it "without mouse". But sadly it is not true because many key-binds are missing and some others (like Fuel Boost Pum switch) not works correctly if operated via keys...

Is there an offical way how to report bugs/missing features to Carenado?

https://carenado.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200268728-Products-Issues

Right top corner, "Submit a request". I think registering is required for the zendesk. Used this myself, submitted a bug, they confirmed it and said it'll be fixed on next patch. So someone actually reads those reports actively 🙂

• Like 2

I am just setting up LINDA (search on this forum) with FSUIPC7 for my VRInsight MCP II.... hoping that this will solve the mouse needed issue.  Will keep you posted.

C

.... and reporting back

LINDA WORKS AS BRILLIANTLY AS USUAL- thanks to @ScotFlieger and @guenseli An INDESPENSIBLE piece of kit for flight simulation!

It does NOT work with anything other than default a/c at the moment, as the LVARS are not finalized.... but there is light at the end of the tunnel now 🙂

C

PS- Flying from BUR to SBA (thanks Orbx) and I just lost all my avionics.... hopefully that fix is on short final.

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Is it possible to edit the CFG files of the Mooney? Have installed it and i'd like to alter some Autpilot settings...

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

... and I've lost my avionics again... each time about 31 minutes into the session.. is this a constant for others?  Hopefully Tuesday will bring better things from Asobo and Carenado (here's hoping for a patch soon).

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

5 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

... and I've lost my avionics again... each time about 31 minutes into the session.. is this a constant for others?  Hopefully Tuesday will bring better things from Asobo and Carenado (here's hoping for a patch soon).

C

No i lose mine about 5 minutes into the flight but oddly autopilot stays on for a while.

50 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Hopefully Tuesday will bring better things from Asobo and Carenado (here's hoping for a patch soon).

Unfortunately in yesterday's update it was marked UNDER INVESTIGATION. I'd rather see FIXED IN UPDATE 3. Makes me not optimistic that it will be fixed soon. 

Eddie
KABQ