Sign in to follow this  
andyjohnston.net

I Give Up

Controlling the MSFS airliners is beyond me, I just can't get them to do anything.  Let's hope the Longitude gets fixed soon (by far my fav aircraft in this program) and other than that I'll have to (bleah) stick with the little guys.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

1 minute ago, andyjohnston.net said:

Controlling the MSFS airliners is beyond me, I just can't get them to do anything.  Let's hope the Longitude gets fixed soon (by far my fav aircraft in this program) and other than that I'll have to (bleah) stick with the little guys.

Everyone is waiting in anticipation for someone, anyone to announce they're building an airliner/jet for MFSF. News about a project would be most welcome.

The TBM is a great aircraft and can get to 30,000.  I'm doing a round the world tour in it with a friend and I have never before had such amazing experiences in flightsim.  Virtual tourism

• Like 6

not tried all the airliners but the 320 is pretty good at the moment with the mod and deadzone control settings

Edited by UKflyer
  • Like 1

Latitude right now:

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

the default a320 is fine for me.

no mod with all those amazing additional features?? 😉

1 minute ago, UKflyer said:

no mod with all those amazing additional features?? 😉

I'm a dirty casual flier. I just need the plane to get into the air and I'm fine.

I'm the kind of person who only flew planes that were as easy as the default in FSX/P3D.

I did try the mod, it was pretty cool, but not for me.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

I'm a dirty casual flier. I just need the plane to get into the air and I'm fine.

I'm the kind of person who only flew planes that were as easy as the default in FSX/P3D.

ahh fair enough 👍

• Like 1

I had the mod installed but I wish there was a way you could choose between the default A320 if you want a quick Ctrl-E on the runway and go, or the more cerebral experience with the modded version of doing a cold and dark start at the gate.

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

The TBM is a great aircraft and can get to 30,000.  I'm doing a round the world tour in it with a friend and I have never before had such amazing experiences in flightsim.  Virtual tourism

I agree, the Daher is my number two.

• Like 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

17 minutes ago, Elvensmith said:

I had the mod installed but I wish there was a way you could choose between the default A320 if you want a quick Ctrl-E on the runway and go, or the more cerebral experience with the modded version of doing a cold and dark start at the gate.

Just start from the runway rather than the gate. I do that with the modded 320. No spending hours flicking switches. Just flying beautifully in control.

yEJuJ0l.png

Just now, CJ1045 said:

Just start from the runway rather than the gate. I do that with the modded 320. No spending hours flicking switches. Just flying beautifully in control.

yEJuJ0l.png

yep same here .. if i need to get off quick i can still start on the runway with the mod with everything running 👍

1 hour ago, andyjohnston.net said:

I give up

live long and prosper 🖖

Flying The Longitude right now is like

• Like 3

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)