Sign in to follow this  
OSM

10 Propeller Mods for the FS2020 Standard Edition: NEW!

16 minutes ago, Alvega said:

First you said you didn't have any problems with the updates, which was not true. Now you say everyone else had to download those same gigabytes, which is also not true. I didn't replace any default files and my download was 1.3GB. And I also have updated navdata.

It doesn't matter if the files changed are kilobytes or megabytes, the sim detects the changes and forces you to redownload lots of gigabytes again, sometimes even the whole sim. Happened to a friend of mine.

I told you what caused your problem with the update, if you don't accept keep doing it. I was just trying to help you. I'm out of this discussion.

Cheers.

OK.  Thanks for that.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

OSM, just tested the Community folder mod with the Bonanza Turbo mod and it works great, good job!

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

21 minutes ago, Alvega said:

OSM, just tested the Community folder mod with the Bonanza Turbo mod and it works great, good job!

WOW!!! Alvega, Thank you for your testing! This is very good news! I was afraid of mods conflict. 😀

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Yes, Alvega, but those same Gigabytes were also downloaded by everyone else

No. On what basis do you make this generalization?

1 hour ago, OSM said:

WOW!!! Alvega, Thank you for your testing! This is very good news! I was afraid of mods conflict. 😀

Thank you have to check this out 🙂 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

I tried it in the G36 “Bonanza”, specifically in the two versions “G36 Improvement Project v0.61 -by @FrettFS -“ and “G36 Turbo mod v3 -by @robert young –“ and it works perfectly! Thank you very much for your work!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fedar said:

I tried it in the G36 “Bonanza”, specifically in the two versions “G36 Improvement Project v0.61 -by @FrettFS -“ and “G36 Turbo mod v3 -by @robert young –“ and it works perfectly! Thank you very much for your work!

Thank you very much  fedar! You made really deep testing. All tests very important for me, because I used "layout-json" files first time in my life! 😃

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

OSM, thank you for your work. The look is excellent now. Using the C172, Turbo Bonanza and King Air.

Baptista

• Like 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

9 minutes ago, Baptista said:

OSM, thank you for your work. The look is excellent now. Using the C172, Turbo Bonanza and King Air.

Baptista

You are Welcome Baptista! Good to know that C172, Turbo Bonanza and King Air are looking good with the new Propellers! Enjoy your flying! 😃

Is it just me or are the links broken again? I keep getting a page not found when trying to download the prop updates.

Any help is appreciated.

2 hours ago, gr8av8r said:

Is it just me or are the links broken again? I keep getting a page not found when trying to download the prop updates.

Any help is appreciated.

All Links at the first page now UPDATED!

Edited by OSM

3 minutes ago, OSM said:

Yes! All Links at the first page are not valid anymore. Now only this link available!

With this new link you could use mods with the Community Folder!

The new link works! Thanks! Thanks also for making it possible to place these in the Community folder. Much easier and safer!

Appreciate your work on this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gr8av8r said:

The new link works! Thanks! Thanks also for making it possible to place these in the Community folder. Much easier and safer!

Appreciate your work on this. 

You are Welcome!

Edited by OSM
  • Like 1

Tested with B36 Rob Young mod and it does indeed work well. I am not sure this will work well in the C152 with the the JB Logistics mod as I notice that both mods have a texture folder in the same folder path. The G36 does not have a texture folder in the mod files structure, so it can work without conflict.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor