Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

3 hours ago, baxterbj said:

Hi I'm Brian, I'm completely new to this AIG
So I've installed AI manager as Admin,
Execute file and it just seems to sit with a white bar going across the start up screen "Load configuration files"
It does not give me any options to select MSFS, nothing except this endless loop of  "Load configuration files"
It doesn't appear that I can get into any setup mode, is this gathering information from MSFS or have I completely stuffed up.
I've read the PDF downloaded the steps, in the video, but it will not launch into settings?

I've posted this on the AIG site, but still awaiting some guidance.

So if anyone is passing through, ill accept any advice.

Can someone Help me Please.
Regards Brian
BJ from Oz

Hello Brian,

Having the same issue today. (Yesterday when I first installed the AI Manager it was running fine.)
I've deleted all AIG folders, cleaned the registry, reinstalled AIM and still get the same endless loop of  "Load configuration files".
Please share your findings if you get it fixed.
😉

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi David,

I've posted here and on the AIG site but have not got any response except from you.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, everything is set as Admin, just this stupid endless loop.

I'm so disappointed, I really am at complete loss?

Regards Brian

BJ from Oz

Double Post Sorry

Edited by baxterbj
tried to delete this post

10 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Hello Brian,

Having the same issue today. (Yesterday when I first installed the AI Manager it was running fine.)
I've deleted all AIG folders, cleaned the registry, reinstalled AIM and still get the same endless loop of  "Load configuration files".
Please share your findings if you get it fixed.
😉

Thanks for replying David, today has just been so frustrating, I've done everything from deleting both AIG folders, redownloading new zip files, as I thought they maybe faulty.

You and I appear to be the only ones with this problem.

Certainly if I find a cure, or get some advice, Ill let you know.

I've posted on the AIG forum, 86 views and not one piece of advice?

Frustrating!!!!!!!!

Regards Brian

BJ from Oz

If live traffic is selected  is there any interaction with ATC?

If I understood correctly you have to choose AI traffic to have  ATC controlled by AIG which is superior to MS ATC.   

At least, you are not alone, Brian! 🙂

Yes it is frustrating but I am sure we'll get some help from Kai rapidly.

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

5 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Are you running AIGTC? If so, what does the map look like?

Yep...  With Ground vehicles at 0 the map is empty, ground vehicles at 100 and the map fills up...  

I have the Following set:

Aircraft Vehicle Type:  Off

AI Aircraft Traffic Density Slider: 0

Airport Vehicle Density: 0

Ground Aircraft Density: 0

Generic Plane Models Off and Off

Launch MSFS, Launch AIGTC, inject,  Nothing.  

Change Ground Vehicle Density to 100 and AIG injects traffic at the gates but it is random.   

Not sure where I went wrong.  Been using this on P3D for ages without issue, just having some brain failures in MSFS apparently.  

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

10 minutes ago, psolk said:

Yep...  With Ground vehicles at 0 the map is empty, ground vehicles at 100 and the map fills up...  

I have the Following set:

Aircraft Vehicle Type:  Off

AI Aircraft Traffic Density Slider: 0

Airport Vehicle Density: 0

Ground Aircraft Density: 0

Generic Plane Models Off and Off

Launch MSFS, Launch AIGTC, inject,  Nothing.  

Change Ground Vehicle Density to 100 and AIG injects traffic at the gates but it is random.   

Not sure where I went wrong.  Been using this on P3D for ages without issue, just having some brain failures in MSFS apparently.  

im getting random planes being injected which dont belong , like alaskan air at Budapest !  

• Like 1

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

13 minutes ago, wiler said:

im getting random planes being injected which dont belong , like alaskan air at Budapest !  

Hmmm.  Is your Ground Traffic Density at 0?  

I am finding that Ground Traffic Density works with or without AIGTC...  Launch MSFS, Don't launch AIGTC and set Ground Traffic Density to 100, you should see AI but randomly at random gates.  It will use AIG AI and liveries though so it "looks" like it is coming from AIGTC but it's not... 

So now I have that figured out and back to 0 I just need to get AIGTC to actually inject based on my settings above.  

Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

For those that have installed the complete package with every single flight plan, what's the size of your AIG OCI folder?

Around 25-30gb.

1 hour ago, Johnny19 said:

My P3D OCI install is over 40 Gb, and that’s not the whole package, around 500ish airlines’ plans installed. I only installed European airlines so far in MSFS(not all though) and the size on disk is around 15 GB.  

Yeah the MSFS version only has a hand full of planes right now. So it will be smaller. I did the complete install and it’s only 29GB

Is anyone planning to do a video tutorial for simple folk like me.. I need it nice and slow with plenty of pictures please thanks.

48 minutes ago, David Roch said:

At least, you are not alone, Brian! 🙂

Yes it is frustrating but I am sure we'll get some help from Kai rapidly.

Brian, some good news for you! 🙂
I never give up, that's why I don't have a lot of hair left on my head..
Please do the following:

1/ Rename your Community folder to something else (ie CommunityOLD)
2/ Create an empty Community folder
3/ Launch AIM and you are good to go.

Now the problem is to pinpoint the faulty folder which prevents AIM from running, but that's another story!
Using MSFS Addon Linker I know for sure that it is not an installed mod because I have disabled them all, so the issue comes from a scenery/aircraft/tool which is directly installed in the Community folder.

I'll keep you updated when I'll find which one!
👍

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

51 minutes ago, wiler said:

I am getting the same.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Hmm, i'm not sure if i've got it working or not.. I followed the video frame by frame to make sure I didn't miss anything. Kind of an annoying video as they hover the mouse over one thing and then click something else which is easy to miss.

I load up AIG Controller. Start the sim. Once the sim is loaded I can't click connect. Although it already says connected. I cannot click Inject. So i've left auto inject on. The map doesn't show planes. The UTC time as mentioned in the instructional PDF doesn't show anything. In the sim I see traffic parked at the gates, awesome! But nothing moves. I've sped up time in sim and nothing moved for about an hour in sim and I put ground traffic to 0 and everything disappears. So I need it above 0 to see anything. So what I seem to have is static aircraft but nothing is flying.. Both AIManager and AIcontroller have admin privelage and the paths are linked to OCI in the commuinity folder.. So what else am I missing?

13 minutes ago, Car147 said:

I am getting the same.

10 minutes ago, GuyFlyer said:

Hmm, i'm not sure if i've got it working or not.. I followed the video frame by frame to make sure I didn't miss anything. Kind of an annoying video as they hover the mouse over one thing and then click something else which is easy to miss.

I load up AIG Controller. Start the sim. Once the sim is loaded I can't click connect. Although it already says connected. I cannot click Inject. So i've left auto inject on. The map doesn't show planes. The UTC time as mentioned in the instructional PDF doesn't show anything. In the sim I see traffic parked at the gates, awesome! But nothing moves. I've sped up time in sim and nothing moved for about an hour in sim and I put ground traffic to 0 and everything disappears. So I need it above 0 to see anything. So what I seem to have is static aircraft but nothing is flying.. Both AIManager and AIcontroller have admin privelage and the paths are linked to OCI in the commuinity folder.. So what else am I missing?

The random aircraft I have pinpointed to Ground Traffic Density not being at 0 

Apparently MSFS is using the AIG AI as Ground Traffic randomly.  Hence the random liveries.  "MY" issue is when I set that to 0 I have no traffic what-so-ever.  AIG TC shows connected, centers on my plane but won't inject anything.  

EDIT:  Make sure AIGTC is properly pointing to your Community directory.  Mine "looked" like it was in the abbreviated path but it was actually pointing the the AIGTC install folder on my O: drive.  My Community folder is on my J: Drive  

Re-loading now with that change made

Edited by psolk
  • Like 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk