Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

31 minutes ago, hvw said:

If only we had a few already of existing airlines to replace the ugly stock ones we've got from Asobo et al.

manual installation is already working, but it is even more work then in FSX/P3D....

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

manual installation is already working, but it is even more work then in FSX/P3D....

Anxiously awaiting the results of your work 🙂 

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

but some kind of answer would have been nice.

As for my take on AI traffic and Liveries:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/live-traffic-with-liveries/370905/6?u=cptlucky8

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

19 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Update has been posted in the Forum already, as well as in the MSFS forum. A user over at MSFS offered to open a "wish-thread", as soon as it is oprn I guess it would ot hurt to upvote there^^

Have a link?  We really need to have Asobo answer your questions just like it has done for FBW.  I am starting to get a little angry about Asobo's lack of response.  It has been 4-5 months since launch and we still don't have a solution on this.  I am tired of the excuse about airlines not responding.  All of the liveries are already available in the game.  Folks like you just need a proper SDK to implement.  And if they want theirs to be proprietary, fine then just say it.  But then get the job done!

no link to the "Wish-topic" yet, but I am sure as soon as it is posted by a user you will find the URL 😉

• Like 2

How's it going @Kaiii3😉

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

How's it going @Kaiii3😉

on my side nothing to report - actual I spend the last days on projects for P3D xD (mybe portable to MSFS later). Our internal members are still working on a rocess to get the models ready in the new sim. And I have the strong feeling that todays update might have broke something again (like the last times xD)

As soon as some new stuff it ready to report I will let you know 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

well more infos are here faster then I planed - and yes they are far from good:

Our team reports that the last update has broken the models and it seems even the intenral AI system is bugged (according to the public forum).  Will keep you updated.....

People are suggesting that AIG team up with Asobo.No offense but I want Asobo no were near these guys or any other 3pd's.

Yup. Please vote. This is the only way we will get realistic traffic in MSFS, and assisting AIG will make it possible for others to develop AI solutions as well. No offence to Asobo, but I don't think they will ever be able to achieve what we had in FSX, FS9 or P3D on their own.

• Like 1

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Voted. Although I'll eat my hat if it actual comes to anything in the next 12 months.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Voted, Although I'll have no hope that we will see it in the near future.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

some progress has been made over the last days. Seems we found a way to "convert" old FSX/P3D based textures to MSFS. We will run some more verifications tests about it and then start adding the code for OCI 🙂 step by step we are getting closer to the end^^

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

That’s great to hear!  I feel like MSFS is mostly coming together for me but the biggest missing thing is decent AI traffic.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU