Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

17 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

some progress has been made over the last days. Seems we found a way to "convert" old FSX/P3D based textures to MSFS. We will run some more verifications tests about it and then start adding the code for OCI 🙂 step by step we are getting closer to the end^^

This is a very good news... thanks for the work you are doing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A year ago I could not wait for MSFS 2020 to be released. Today, I can't wait for this sim and the dev team to mature!

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Not perfect but quite good at moment using ADSB and PSXT live traffic obviously not 100% but quite immersive.

I use P3D EGLL Aerosoft London Heathrow parking file and it works really well in MSFS

Really live traffic in your Flight Simulator (lekseecon.nl)

ai.jpg

Edited by bhx22
  • Like 5

RYZEN 7 5800X3D EIGHT CORE 4.5GHZ,  CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB SAPPHIRE NITRO  AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (16368 MB) 

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Samsung U32J59x (DisplayPort) [31.5" VA LCD] Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002 (ITB)WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (1TB)

4 minutes ago, bhx22 said:

ai.jpg

What is that? OMG

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

some progress has been made over the last days. Seems we found a way to "convert" old FSX/P3D based textures to MSFS. We will run some more verifications tests about it and then start adding the code for OCI 🙂 step by step we are getting closer to the end^^

Sooooo excited to hear that! I am soooo missing a proper AI traffic addon for MSFS. The airports and skies are so empty without it.

Would you be able to team up with MaVe, he's the one in charge of the sounds for the different types of planes. He makes the best sounds ever. I would love to have his work as part of your AI package. Perhaps you guys can collaborate?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 hours ago, bhx22 said:

Not perfect but quite good at moment using ADSB and PSXT live traffic obviously not 100% but quite immersive.

I use P3D EGLL Aerosoft London Heathrow parking file and it works really well in MSFS

Really live traffic in your Flight Simulator (lekseecon.nl)

ai.jpg

I have PSXT too.  I have been learning all the airports.  Did you get EGLL from P3d or is it available online?  I would like to download other airports if I don't have to but the sim.

@Kaiii3 Now that you have awakened our enthusiasm tell us a little more ...:)))

could you imagine an open beta? Do you still expect long times?

Thanks and sorry for the questions 

4 hours ago, captain420 said:

Sooooo excited to hear that! I am soooo missing a proper AI traffic addon for MSFS. The airports and skies are so empty without it.

Would you be able to team up with MaVe, he's the one in charge of the sounds for the different types of planes. He makes the best sounds ever. I would love to have his work as part of your AI package. Perhaps you guys can collaborate?

we already use an external soundpack in P3D. We will check if we can stick to it (would save us some time) or if we need to find a new pack. As long as the soundpack is downloadable via a public domain I see no problem in adding it, if needed 🙂

32 minutes ago, fra147 said:

@Kaiii3 Now that you have awakened our enthusiasm tell us a little more ...:)))

could you imagine an open beta? Do you still expect long times?

Thanks and sorry for the questions 

Open Beta: Yes -> like we did it with P3D

Closed Beta: Maybe, an if so: Users will get hand picked by AIG

Release data: When it is done, I stick to my estimate Q4 2021, but this can change from day to day. We will get more infos out to you when we have more.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

23 hours ago, knich said:

I have PSXT too.  I have been learning all the airports.  Did you get EGLL from P3d or is it available online?  I would like to download other airports if I don't have to but the sim.

https://www.lekseecon.nl/downloads/aps/Aerosoft_EGLL.zip

• Like 1

RYZEN 7 5800X3D EIGHT CORE 4.5GHZ,  CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB SAPPHIRE NITRO  AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (16368 MB) 

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Samsung U32J59x (DisplayPort) [31.5" VA LCD] Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002 (ITB)WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (1TB)

On 3/22/2021 at 7:25 AM, bhx22 said:

It's nice, but they don't interact with the ATC which is why I don't use it. I like hearing the AI talking to tower/centre

On 3/22/2021 at 11:21 AM, Kaiii3 said:

Closed Beta: Maybe, an if so: Users will get hand picked by AIG

💪Ha!

Online traffic uses AI as well, so an improvement to this would be an improvement to both.

2 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Does it really make sense to start another voting thread to support AIG? The last one had more than 300 votes when I last visited it and now fragmentation of votes start again. Currently, more than 400 are needed to end up in the snapshot, so why not concentrating on ONE single voting thread related to AIG and AI traffic?

This is the other thread btw: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/improved-ai-system-supported-by-aig/377764

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS