Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

1 hour ago, Purr said:

When will it be out? Any further updates? It was so great in P3D...

when it is done^^ we are still on track regarding development, but some parts are still not done or have been started. For a matter of fact: The SDK is still missing important information about AI Traffic.

• Like 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

43 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

when it is done^^ we are still on track regarding development, but some parts are still not done or have been started. For a matter of fact: The SDK is still missing important information about AI Traffic.

K thank you...will track at the forum for more info. Fingers crossed that near future sdk advances enough for your team to complete the work!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Live traffic and live weather are pointless features imo. If I simulate a flight at 13:00 in the sim but it’s 23:00 in RL both features are useless. Glad they are making offline traffic. Now I only need historical weather 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Lukas Dalton

5 hours ago, DaWu said:

Live traffic and live weather are pointless features imo. If I simulate a flight at 13:00 in the sim but it’s 23:00 in RL both features are useless. Glad they are making offline traffic. Now I only need historical weather 

Well, unless you fly in your timezone, this will always be an issue, no? I mean, if I start my simming session at 20:00 in Europe and going to do a daytime flight in Asia, the time in the Sim will never match RL. As such, I could not agree more: offline AI traffic is way more interesting than the online RT traffic. For weather though, I do not care that much. As I am not there in RL where I start and perform my simming flights, I also do not care if weather is not 100% correct and "live". 

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

Well, unless you fly in your timezone, this will always be an issue, no? I mean, if I start my simming session at 20:00 in Europe and going to do a daytime flight in Asia, the time in the Sim will never match RL. As such, I could not agree more: offline AI traffic is way more interesting than the online RT traffic. For weather though, I do not care that much. As I am not there in RL where I start and perform my simming flights, I also do not care if weather is not 100% correct and "live". 

Playing with live weather from 23:00 in a simulated 13:00 world is bad. I don’t care either for 100% accuracy but for examples temperatures at night are much different. 

• Like 2

Lukas Dalton

Does offline ai traffic show more planes vs live ai traffic?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

5 hours ago, captain420 said:

depending on the offline traffic files you have installed. In remote areas I bet you will have far more AI with AIGs offline plans then with the online AI by MSFS

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

19 hours ago, DaWu said:

If you start the sim with live weather and then change time in the game, Live Traffic will not know that you changed the time, they will fly to and from the airports according to the timetable you start with.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

10 hours ago, captain420 said:

Good offline traffic like AIG OCI has always shown significantly more traffic than MSFS online traffic.

I haven’t really played around with the built in AI traffic in MSFS though I think I will try it and see if i can get the airports a bit more populated.  I am curious though, does anyone know how the AI traffic is generated?  Some kind of generic timetables?

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Good offline traffic like AIG OCI has always shown significantly more traffic than MSFS online traffic.

I haven’t really played around with the built in AI traffic in MSFS though I think I will try it and see if i can get the airports a bit more populated.  I am curious though, does anyone know how the AI traffic is generated?  Some kind of generic timetables?

They fly around like dizzy chickens around the airports for me, completely useless at the moment, Live Traffic is far better.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Bumping this topic for updates to the AIG OCI...

• Like 1

Thanks, pre-alpha or not that is fantastic to see!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Those pre-alpha screenshots are looking great! The airports looks so dead without proper AI... 😞 Can't wait to have fully implemented AI with a good AI traffic sound replacement to make the airport come to life!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU