Sign in to follow this  
bbking

FlyTampa Las Vegas released!

Downloading now!

OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit//Case: NZXT H7 Elite Black//CPU: i9 13900KS@6ghz//Mobo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX//AIO: Corsair H150i Elite LCD Capellix Black//RAM: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB DDR5 6400Mhz - 64GB//GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC//Storage: Seagate FireCuda 530 - 4TBx2 plus 1x Intel SSDPEKNW020T8-2TB//PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W//Monitor: LG 37,5 L 38WP85C-W//Joystick: Saitek X-52 Pro//Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy

It's out!  On their site.

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

6 minutes ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

It's out!  On their site.

Downloading now.....standby 🙂

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Installed. But I am in between a flight.. need to land at LOWI first. 🙂

I love Fly Tampa. The gave us an entire city and a Mega Airport all for $19. YEAH! 🙂 for MSFS, I have another 300 airports to buy.. Need all the money. 🙂

• Like 2

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Stunning!  Amazing to see all the detail in P3D that I couldn't run, but runs now in the new sim without any performance hit for the most part.  the detail is friggin amazing!  It's gonna take hours to explore all this.

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Houston, we have a problem! 🤣

j641f8.jpg

Usually above 40...its a slideshow.   Time to read the documentation to see what the settings should be. 🙂 

Let me know if others are tanking their frames on the initial load.  I panned around a lot to get all the stuff to load...still bad.

EDIT:  Frames got much better after a bit....actually flying down the strip.....I guess it takes a bit for all that massive data to load. 🙂   Its is beyond phenomenal! 

Edited by Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

@Jeff Nielsen is right...STUNNING!

And.......the fountains are animated!

I stayed in the room by the arrow at the Flamingo when we had the FS Expo a few years back.  Great view of the fountains. 🙂

O59PI7.jpg

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

@Jeff Nielsen is right...STUNNING!

And.......the fountains are animated!

I stayed in the room by the arrow at the Flamingo when we had the FS Expo a few years back.  Great view of the fountains. 🙂

The billboards are animated also!🤪  This is crazy 🙂 

• Like 3

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

17 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

EDIT:  Frames got much better after a bit....actually flying down the strip.....I guess it takes a bit for all that massive data to load. 🙂   Its is beyond phenomenal! 

Yeah that’s always a good thing to do.

The different animations on all the lights is sick!  The animations on the fountains looks real!  The night lighting is much more natural than I've seen before on other city scenes.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

28 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Houston, we have a problem! 🤣

j641f8.jpg

Usually above 40...its a slideshow.   Time to read the documentation to see what the settings should be. 🙂 

Let me know if others are tanking their frames on the initial load.  I panned around a lot to get all the stuff to load...still bad.

So how are the frames now?

Edited by SP2472

Just now, SP2472 said:

So are the frames now?

Well.....I think this will be how it is....now this is said with no reading on my part of any manuals/tips that may have come with the software...but when it smoothed out...I thought I was golden.  However...when I flew back over to the airport....it loaded in a bunch more stuff and proceeded to eat every kb of my puny 8GB on my poor 2070 super's board. 😞 

I flew out of town and when I reached KVGT, it gave my poor 2070 enough of its memory back that it could function.  Left FPS counter is when I was in town, after flying down the strip...THEN heading to the airport....the right FPS meter is of course when I'm over KVGT.  Hope I don't need a 3090 to run it. 😞 

7VW7FI.jpg

Will start reading what other's may be finding...don't wanna not love this because it is truly stunning...and I have not even moved to night textures yet!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Looking forward to more reviews, looking great so far. I'll buy when it's in marketplace, just so I can support asobo further. 

Just now, decker89 said:

I'll buy when it's in marketplace, just so I can support asobo further

Ohhhhhh.....as much as I want to support them too...I can't rely on them to patch this (or any) title there in a timely fashion....and I'm quite sure this title may go thru some revisions. The LAST thing I want  to do is wait several weeks AFTER the vendor states they sent a patch to MS/AS to update their title, to finally get a fix.  I'm speaking from experience... if you don't happen to be an owner of CA aircraft in MSFS and missed that "spirited" conversation regarding this very topic. 😉 

And trust me....MS/AS is doing just fine in comparison ...the 3rd party devs however...if you can put more money directly in their pocket...that is best way to help them stay around and they need support way more than MS/AS does.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg