Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Is today Update Day ?

2 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Mine was only a bad play on words and not intended as political at all...😁  Was more about updates sometimes breaking things in MSFS. Thus Breaks It... 😝

I know Frank and it wasn't yours that was reported. Despite having left the EU Brexit remains a sensitive subject over here.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It's 11.10 in the morning standard pacific time, so we could be going on like this for another 13 hours.  MS are going to drop the update at 23 59 so it won't land in the UK until 7am tomorrow.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

1 minute ago, ESzczesniak said:

The sim...getting ready to start MSFS itself, but I believe it's dropped.

Has it or not? 

Just now, Ray Proudfoot said:

.....remains a sensitive subject over here.

Understand.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 minute ago, ESzczesniak said:

The sim...getting ready to start MSFS itself, but I believe it's dropped.

Well no one I know sees anything (I'm on Steam not MS Store) and nothing on the discord.

Gaming Services updated in the early hours for me, but that's been all so far.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Well no one I know sees anything (I'm on Steam not MS Store) and nothing on the discord.

Nothing updated after running the sim.  So I don't know what the store update was, but it appears to not be the big event.

Eric Szczesniak

Didn't Asobo say update pending to be between 10 and 12 of February or something like that? So it could 11.1 or 11.9 or 11.999 🙂

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

XOHhGuk.png

From the official Discord. Royal is one of the community managers.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Didn't Asobo say update pending to be between 10 and 12 of February or something like that? So it could 11.1 or 11.9 or 11.999 🙂

Last Thursday's dev update said the 11th.

World Update 3 content is complete and is in the final test phase. The photogrammetry cities are in place and look great. We anticipate that the update will be ready for you on February 11th and the team appreciates your continued patience and understanding. We are looking forward to releasing this content to you! Below you’ll find a few images of the upcoming update.

from the official forums:

World Update 3 is in its final polish phase and is now locked in for release on Tuesday, February 16th. The team is putting the finishing touches on all aspects of this massive update, and we appreciate your continued patience.