Sign in to follow this  
emersonbattle

Upcoming PMDG 777-200ER

Hi Bryan,

D day or the 777 release is today, or tomorrow or saturday.

Currently I have uninstalled the 777 (because there will be a new installer). But I have not uninstalled FS2Crew 777.

You said that 'FS2Crew 777 should work'. So can I install the new 777 and try FS2Crew? Or is there a risk of messing up things? I will not try to tweak or do things manually, it's not my thing to tweak files, etc.

Can you clarify please.

- TONY -

If the current FS2Crew 777 does not work, I will wait for your update because I cannot fly without my FS2Crew copilot.

True!

No kidding.

- TONY -

I'm happy to report the crew's on board with the V5 update. Haven't purchased the 200ER yet so can't say there but FS2Crew should work. 

Vic green

FS2Crew appears to work, however, there's no P3D V5 install option in FS2Crew.

However, I've added the P3D v5 install option.

I don't have the 200ER expansion, but if you do please send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Include your Order #.

We need to confirm it works as well.  It should, but you never know.

Hi Bryan,

I'm getting an SDK ERROR in the 77W with the update.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

I didn't see an p3dv5 install open with the installer I just downloaded. The last update shows March of 2020.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

Hi Spencer,

The early indications are that FS2Crew works out of the box (minus the P3D V5 install option), but we need to ensure no issues with the new expansion pack before officially releasing the update.

Edited by byork

Hi Brian,

Very efficient as always! Quick test with 777-20LR (together with the other models) shows all working well now you have added the option to choose the P3DV5 folder. 

Regards,

Keith