Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Tomorrow seems the day..

1 hour ago, Reader said:

It seems that interpersonal attacks are now permitted in these forums, this is somewhat regrettable. 

Absolutely. Very regrettable indeed.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I am certainly looking forward to the CRJ and i will buy it, but not right now, since i am sure for a week or so avsim will be filled with drama and bug fixes needed with it.

• Like 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

It's looking like release will be around the noon UK time, 1 pm CET. So get ready folks.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Just now, eaim said:

It's looking like release will be around the noon UK time, 1 pm CET. So get ready folks.

Thanks for that information ! 😎

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Manny said:

I paid 45$ for a simple GA Piper Arrow, this CRJ for $65? would definitely be worth its value more than the Arrow.

With discounts from the P3D version and loyalty points saved up I paid around £19 for the JF Arrow, tremendous value.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Looks like Squirrel got access to it for a first look

• Like 2

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Thanks for the video link. Watching it now. Interesting that he mentions it takes 5 minutes to load the CRJ due to the DLL’s. Squirrel Has a high end system so that’s good to know so people don’t freak out.

FYI, there are a bunch of twitch streams showing it now.

Edited by Wise87
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Eeeh. I don't understand why he releases a video when he had no time to understand how the addon works.

"The aircraft spawns in the runway and immediately the engines turn off". There is a big box on the tablet that says - default state: turnaround. 

Instead of highlighting a really cool feature aerosoft implemented... No, he says nonsense and makes it look like the addon is faulty or bugged in that regard. 

I stopped watching.

• Like 1

Cheers :)

N.-

CRJ pilot flying the AS CRJ for those who are interested.

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

After watching Squirrel's  video, to me, they shouldn't release it. They should wait until the sim matures a bit, but customers are clamoring for it, so it's understandable why they are going to do it.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

After watching Squirrel's  video, to me, they shouldn't release it. They should wait until the sim matures a bit, but customers are clamoring for it, so it's understandable why they are going to do it.

why and where does he say 5 mins to load?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 minutes ago, neucoas said:

Eeeh. I don't understand why he releases a video when he had no time to understand how the addon works.

"The aircraft spawns in the runway and immediately the engines turn off". There is a big box on the tablet that says - default state: turnaround. 

Instead of highlighting a really cool feature aerosoft implemented... No, he says nonsense and makes it look like the addon is faulty or bugged in that regard. 

I stopped watching.

Clearly, did not do the homework. If you are going to review a product, do it right, do your homework and don’t make random statements. Some YTubers really need to back up to when they started and produce more polished work. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Squirrel will have a pre release version, nearly all aircraft need a update shortly after released for missed bugs, so we have to give Aerosoft a bit of slack here. Mr Filbert has just said that the CRJ performs better than the A320 FBW. Good to know.