Sign in to follow this  
-Belga-

PMDG is coming to MSFS

Just now, Baber20 said:

MsFs iS a GaMe

Wow, someone just threw a Molotov right into this thread! 😂

Pay no attention to this...

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Oh boy...I think it is great that the DC-6 is coming as early as next month. Been missing this bird and happy to take it before the (yet another) 737!

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Wow. She looks amazing on there videos!

Hoping she'll be in my price range, and capabilities as I'm seriously considering her.

Brendon Isaac

goUatsI.jpg

Automated Flight Engineer. That’s a very clever concept. Gives the choice of a more automated way of getting this complex aircraft ready. I’d probably want to go through the checklists however, to become familiar with how things work. IF I were to purchase it. 

It’s a somewhat unfamiliar concept, for me at least. A prop airliner certified in the 40’s, with prop and mixture controls and a bewildering amount of steam gauges.

I’m curious however. Definitely curious 🧐 

• Like 3

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

That’s fantastic news! I‘ll probably skip the DC-6 (too intimidating as I‘ve never flown vintage airliners) but I‘m really looking forward to the 737. 

• Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

8 minutes ago, AntillesFlyer said:

Wow. She looks amazing on there videos!

Hoping she'll be in my price range, and capabilities as I'm seriously considering her.

An educated guess would be US $70

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I would be purchasing this for the third time. A discount would be highly appreciated...

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

19 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

I would be purchasing this for the third time. A discount would be highly appreciated...

You would think so, but we are talking PMDG. I bought the NG 3 times and frankly not sure I want it for MSFS. The 777 and 747 x2 and then the 747v2 x1 and the 41 x1, add to that the addons to the 777 and -8 etc, the list goes on. Some would give a discount just for buying so much, but no chance, but you have more chance you would think but dont hold your breath. 

I only bought the NGu as they said the payment would be fully credited to the MSFS version. Having said that it was great in P3Dv5. At the end of the day its no more than a good meal out with the wife. That only last a few hours, the hours you get out of these aircraft is huge. But I totaly see why and agree when people dont like how PMDG keep charging for the same aircraft. The first version for the NG for P3D was hard to take as it was 90-95% the same code, but to be fair they did keep updating it FOC.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I bought this for x-plane when it came out but will not be buying it here,  It neither meets my needs as a ga plane  or  my needs as an airliner.  I saw and  used it all i want when I first bought it.

Harry Woodrow

34 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I only bought the NGu as they said the payment would be fully credited to the MSFS version. Having said that it was great in P3Dv5. At the end of the day its no more than a good meal out with the wife. That only last a few hours, the hours you get out of these aircraft is huge. But I totaly see why and agree when people dont like how PMDG keep charging for the same aircraft. The first version for the NG for P3D was hard to take as it was 90-95% the same code, but to be fair they did keep updating it FOC.

I'll try and resist buying it a 3rd time tbh, fortunately I think we will have a much better choice of quality bizjets in MSFS - and I'm far more interested in them anyway!...

That said good luck to them with MSFS...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I'm interested...but probably not at a price above 50 USD.  It looks like they put a lot of work into the aircraft.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Good golly miss molly. That thing looks absolutely gorgeous. And dem tutorials... *drools all over keyboards* 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Yes... PMDG is now officially lowering property values on YouTube.

Loooool I love this guy 🤣

• Upvote 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Sadly I cannot justify the PMDG sales price if this or any of their offering is priced much higher than $50. I understand for some money is no object but I would have thought PMDG would be targetting the mass market and sales volume like Aerosoft has done with the CRJ. I am sure they would make considerably more money with an attractive sales price given the vast number of MSFS users. Tens of thousands of sales at $50 makes eay more sense than a thousand sales or so at $90 or even more (which I guess thr 737/777 might be). And most average sim users will never justify spending large sums of cash for an addon no matter how detailed it is.

Not all will agree but I know many will feel the same.

• Like 5