Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

PMDG DC-6 thought

Not my cup of tea but it looks stunning that said Their Boeing products are going to be AMAZING cant wait 🙂 

• Like 2

Rich Sennett

11 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Not my cup of tea but it looks stunning that said Their Boeing products are going to be AMAZING cant wait 🙂 

Your missing out,shes a great bird!

• Like 5

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

The interesting part is once the majority of the PMDG products make it into MSFS, whether the final P3D holdouts who mainly fly PMDG planes in P3D, will stick with P3D or jump to MSFS.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

29 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

The interesting part is once the majority of the PMDG products make it into MSFS, whether the final P3D holdouts who mainly fly PMDG planes in P3D, will stick with P3D or jump to MSFS.

I would say once PMDG have all their add-ons in MSFS, they’ll do what most developers are doing and dump P3D which is now an over-bloated mess. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

Well they still have the best Airbus A32X of any sim currently and will be for quite a while and arguably the best GA developer so I would say there will be users that will stick with P3D for a long time and so as the XP11 users. Don't know why some are trying to write off the other sims they are not going anywhere for a while.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Well they still have the best Airbus A32X of any sim currently and will be for quite a while and arguably the best GA developer so I would say there will be users that will stick with P3D for a long time and so as the XP11 users. Don't know why some are trying to write off the other sims they are not going anywhere for a while.

Yeah, but I’m talking about users who mainly fly PMDG planes in P3D. 

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I wouldn't care if P3D had a $500 aircraft that was the best flying plane ever , going back to P3D, is something I wouldn't consider for a second. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 ,  FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Im more looking forward to the results from the PMDG Asobo/MS cooperation. PMDG cannot settle for mediocre game mechanics, so bugs in the code or other shortcomings that will hold the product back will hopefully get squashed faster. 

• Like 3

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I wouldn't care if P3D had a $500 aircraft that was the best flying plane ever , going back to P3D, is something I wouldn't consider for a second. 

We've been spoiled with MSFS and PMDG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

We've been spoiled with MSFS and PMDG

You got that right, there is no going back for me, ever. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 ,  FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

You got that right, there is no going back for me, ever. 

You and me both!

6 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Never say never.

Yeah, maybe your right, I could always go back to an 8 track tape player for my car, You could hear two songs at one time, one playing backwards. 

• Like 1

Not my cup of tea either i brought it anyway it's interesting when you consider it's one of the first airliners and very complex to operate, they did a great job on it

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Same here I'm done with P3D

• Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K