Sign in to follow this  
CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger

New aircraft coming soon to a PC near you!

First of all, this is NOT the much-hyped study-level airliner that's been making the rounds.

Secondly, this new aircraft is a labor of love created by ONE guy. He originally started it as a project for school, I believe, and eventually implemented it successfully into Prepar3D. He learned about MSFS like we all did when they announced it and decided to re-build it from the ground up for MSFS.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the HondaJet!

Get more info, screenshots, etc. here from MSFS's official forum post: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/upcoming-hondajet-for-msfs/418226

I don't know about you all, but I'm plenty excited for this plane! Developer estimates about a month until completion. I looked up the specs of this plane briefly and, get this, has a climb performance of 4000 fpm!

Feast your eyes on this beauty! hondajetred.jpg?itok=hlH_c3s0&timestamp=

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

What an oddly shaped aircraft! I am intrigued by the engine placement tbh. Looks sweet!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Just seen this, it does look very nice. Really hope the systems are there. I've been waiting for something to make me reinstall MSFS and this could well be it, fingers crossed!

I love the number of add-ons coming to MSFS!  Add-ons are still coming out like hot cakes close to 1 year after the release of MSFS!  

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

So good and it is a freeware as it mentioned😍

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Wow! It looks fantastic.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Definitely looks great from the screenshots. I still have yet to see one of these in person. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

I will definitely be checking this one out.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Have flown it. Does not make book #'s in the real world. Honda is re-designing the wing hopefully new model in next couple years...

Wonder if he is basing it on the original, APMG, or Elite?

Edited by Flyfaster_MTN002

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.