Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Regarding Your Feedback + Upcoming Hotfix

Pleese forgive me Asobo! I confess that I have sinned. Against better knowlegde I've indulged in sin. I whined. For a short moment of weakness I've lost my way and had a short moment of whining. I dared to missbeleve You and questioned Your intention, though I know in the deepest corner of my heart that Your intetion against the PC-simmers are pure and righteous and that your hear (load) prayers. Hearby I swear to never indulge in (meaningless) whining......Amen

• Like 4

Come here you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me about how much we’re going to get done today.

9 minutes ago, Concodroid said:

Brilliant idea! Now, we have the same volume no matter the size of the problem and we make the developers feel horrible!

"Rolls eyes" 

If thats what you comprehend out of the entire post thats on you. 

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

3 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

Again, how many posts can you recall INSULTING devs ? 

Probably 20-30+, depending on what you consider an insult. A lot of it was overboard, no doubt, but I still think calling it the "Rainman" patch was just about the right amount of flack.

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

2 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

Again, how many posts can you recall INSULTING devs ? I know, there was  a lot of nonsense XboxvsPc paranoia, I give u that. 

Many. Not pure posts, no, but the replies.

5 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

Low-Mid spec Pc owners might be the next in the gripe line. This SU5 60 frames/Ultra placebo was too good to be true. 

Based on what they're changing, I don't think we'll see a big performance hit. All the multithreading optimizations they did for SU5 aren't going anywhere. 

• Like 2

Former Child, Current Adult

I look at it this way. Obviously the group from Asobo are talented. They have revolutionized flight sims, but they also tend to bite off more than they can chew sometimes, and the results are messy. But they do their best to communicate that they hear our complaints, and they seem pretty responsive. Of course they also break a lot of stuff with every update, but I feel like we are moving in the right direction, even if it is 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I do see the progress and I can see they are genuinely trying their best. 

Patience is definitely required. 

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

I hope they tone down some of the HAZE effect as well, but I have a feeling that will be a while for that improvement.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Alpine Scenery said:

Probably 20-30, depending on what you consider an insult. A lot of it was overboard, no doubt, but I still think calling it the "Rainman" patch was just about the right amount of flack.

Ok ok, I know, there are always that kind of vomit posts. But I recall many, many constructive posts looking for solutions in disbelief, and some threads being locked by mods for unconstructive inflammatory  posting. The "whine" word has been much more used these past days than any hate word against devs, by far.

Edited by Aristoteles

Iñigo Bildarratz

32 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

They would have heard us either way if there were multiple reports of the same thing. No need to insult the devs and act like whining children.

Who exactly insulted the devs?

Who is insulting other people in this post calling them whining children?

This might be a new world record: you contradict yourself in one sentence.

Congratulations.

A.

Edited by ADamiani
  • Like 5

Just now, ADamiani said:

Who is unsulting other people in this post calling them whining children?

This might be a new world record: you contradict yourself in one sentence.

Congratulations.

A.

How was that contradictory? I wasn't insulting the devs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maxis said:

"Rolls eyes" 

If thats what you comprehend out of the entire post thats on you. 

Fair enough, and I can see where you're coming from. All we've done is yell at them for a year, and that's worked, so why stop?

6 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

Again, how many posts can you recall INSULTING devs ? I know, there was  a lot of nonsense XboxvsPc paranoia, I give u that. 

We still don't know if it was nonsense. I still think that things were rushed to meet the XBox deadline. And we are observing the neat results. 

A.

6 minutes ago, ADamiani said:

There were a few, but the majority of us were just reporting our findings. I opened a thread up at one point and it got spammed into oblivion before i could even respond to the topic, so I just let the thread die.

So yes, i have to say --- I agree with you --- that there is NO comparison that those of us reporting issues were hammered constantly and for days. I am sure some of my responses were curt (never insulting), but it was after taking 6 days of abuse. So I have a pretty freaking clean conscience IMO.

Edited by Alpine Scenery

Just now, ADamiani said:

I still think that things were rushed to meet the XBox deadline.

That much is obvious.

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

That much is obvious.

Oh, absolutely. They need to take more time with their updates, especially with a 'stable' release like SU4.