Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

August 12th, 2021 - Development Update

35 votes on CTD issues. Oh good lord. Not holding my breath that anything gets fixed with the next patch. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

1 hour ago, Swe_Richard said:

35 votes on CTD issues. Oh good lord. Not holding my breath that anything gets fixed with the next patch. 

Shure not anything but some with certainty IMO..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

There are a couple of bugs related to CTD. The top vote got close to 1200 votes

33 minutes ago, dikkeduif said:

There are a couple of bugs related to CTD. The top vote got close to 1200 votes

Ah, missed that one. Sorry. 🤦‍♂️
I put my faith in the end of the month, then. Would sure be nice to use the software I paid for (deluxe whatever it was called).

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

7 hours ago, virtuali said:

Why ?

Because Aerosoft sent Microsoft the latest build for testing because of a bug in the marketplace that affects the CRJ after SU5HF2,So those of us who bought from Aerosoft directly(like we do with you Umberto) now have to wait another 2 weeks before we can use the CRJ. 

tpewpb-6.png

29 minutes ago, RW1 said:

Because Aerosoft sent Microsoft the latest build for testing because of a bug in the marketplace that affects the CRJ after SU5HF2,So those of us who bought from Aerosoft directly(like we do with you Umberto) now have to wait another 2 weeks before we can use the CRJ. 

I don't own the CRJ but in the marketplace says it has been updated.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

On 8/13/2021 at 1:04 AM, Todd2 said:

I hope Italy is the next world update after Switzerland.  Italy seemed to have the most votes.

The Italy update showed up in the wishlist for some time with the date set for 2022.

So no, it will not be the next update. And to be honest, as much as I want to see it as well, I think it is time to give the people outside of Europe some love as well. An Asian or Southamerican update is what should be next, if you ask me.

• Like 3

Updates are great but I would rather see them address the thousands of us that can not even run the sim period, complete re-install followed all of the tips I could find to no avail 

• Upvote 1

As they release the WU soon, I suppose that work has already begun on the next one.

A country which would benefit greatly of adding POI and better autogen is Greece. This is a wonderful flying ground from Crete to Thessaloniki. 

In South America Peru & Bolivia maybe. But who flies in Peru but me  ? And I want to see the steamship SS Molly Aida  🤣 .

Faraway, the quadrangle Fidji-Wallis & Futuna- Samoas (remember the great Orbx addon ?)- Tonga with all the watermasks. 

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

On 8/13/2021 at 12:05 AM, Richard Sennett said:

Is it me or those screenshots look blurry than we are a custom to seeing in the past - also what actually are they going to fix in next update not seeing much info here on confirmed issues to be fixed

Yes but as a result of uploading low resolution screenshots, I checked the source and it's the same.

https://www.flightsimulator.com/august-12th-2021-development-update/

Edited by dtrjones
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, simbol said:

Would be nice if they open the weather system, everyone keeps asking and yet it is still set as not planned..

S.

Agreed, but hopefully their reluctance to do so is because they have something amazing coming for weather.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 8/13/2021 at 11:25 PM, RW1 said:

That I didn't understand: couldn't they release a fix for direct customers ?

IIRC, Mr. Kok some months ago wrote in their forums that there are some legal issues (read: contractual regulations) that prevent AS from publishing updates before MS releases them on the marketplace.