Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Next 7 World updates will all in Southern Hemispere?

So long España ! Good bye to you !

spacer.png

Anyway this video at 0:44 says that seven WU's announced for 2022 will be in the Southern Hemisphere. No Italy, No Russia, No Spain... etc.

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Just trying to think of 7 places in the southern hemisphere to update.  Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America.  Maybe they will do Africa and South America in parts.

I doubt that there is anything worthy of a major update in the Antarctic.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

6 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Just trying to think of 7 places in the southern hemisphere to update.  Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America.

Wow. Are you sure you are from the U.K? WIth that list you sound like you have been "blessed" by the U.S education system...

• Like 5

If this were trains I'd vote for Argentina the Old Patagonia Express (Argentina).

https://www.amazon.com/Old-Patagonan-Express-Through-Americas/dp/039552105X

The-Old-Patagonia-Express-copia.jpg

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

27 minutes ago, cianpars said:

Just trying to think of 7 places in the southern hemisphere to update.  Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America.  Maybe they will do Africa and South America in parts.

I Really hope Southern Africa… next to Antarctica, it is the continent with the least Asobo love right now. There might not be a big sim fan base on the continent but I think people will still enjoy visiting. It has some amazing and varied geography.

Indian ocean Islands - Madagascar, Seychelles, Mauritius, Comoros - all would be welcome.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

2 hours ago, Fielder said:

So long España ! Good bye to you !

Anyway this video at 0:44 says that seven WU's announced for 2022 will be in the Southern Hemisphere. No Italy, No Russia, No Spain... etc.

The video says that Microsoft will focus on southern hemispere updates. Nowhere does it say, in this video or the Q&A, that it would be an exclusive thing.

Edited by Pastaiolo
  • Like 3

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

The video says 7 WU's during 2022 will be Southern Hemisphere.

Oops , sorry,  the accent fooled me. I just replayed with Youtube subtitles turned on. He said 'certain updates' will be in the Southern Hemisphere, not "seven updates". My mistake. I wish I could have understood his dialect better. So this thread is sort of useless, LOL.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Fielder said:

Oops , sorry,  the accent fooled me. I just replayed with Youtube subtitles turned on. He said 'certain updates' will be in the Southern Hemisphere, not "seven updates". My mistake. I wish I could have understood his dialect better. So this thread is sort of useless, LOL.

What dialect does he have? Just curious because he sounds British to me... 🙂

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

1 hour ago, Farlis said:

Wow. Are you sure you are from the U.K? WIth that list you sound like you have been "blessed" by the U.S education system...

I wasn't trying to list the entire Southern hemisphere, simply the biggest areas they might apply a WU to and sgment it. I am well aware of the full geography and also considered the impact of the user base

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

1 hour ago, jaytee73 said:

Not before time - we've been flying around our homes in Australia using 6 year old BING 🙃 

Literally! Looking forward to that update. Hopefully photogrammetry for Brisbane, maybe they can do Cairns as a new airport too. The default one isn't so great, the runway markings are missing.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

1 hour ago, RaptyrOne said:

Indian ocean Islands - Madagascar, Seychelles, Mauritius, Comoros - all would be welcome.

I second that, we really need some beautiful places to do some island hopping

• Like 1