Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Challenger 650 coming !!!

dude, this is nothing like those addons, but I'm not here to argue

either watch those videos to see for yourself, of just don't buy it, it makes no difference to me 👍

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EGLD said:

dude, this is nothing like those addons, but I'm not here to argue

either watch those videos to see for yourself, of just don't buy it, it makes no difference to me 👍

OK, so no evidence then?

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

Totoritko's videos of the aircraft are the evidence, go and watch them 👍

Just now, mSparks said:

OK, so no evidence then?

He gave it. You just didn't want to watch it. That's fine too.

You're wrong in your assessments, but no one really cares to correct you beyond just giving you the ability to watch what everyone else did to come to that conclusion.

Anyways, fruitless to argue about this stuff. To those that buy it, we hope you really enjoy it! 🙂

• Like 3

Founder of X-Aviation

4 minutes ago, Cameron XA said:

You just didn't want to watch it.

Here's my bullets of what I saw in the video

• accurate avionics (proline), similar to sparky and zibo systems, stuff RXP sells and even the default XP G1000 (just different) 
  • good models
  • GHD replica
  • FBO that is no good in VR

What did I miss? Because that is all to be expected.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

7 minutes ago, mSparks said:

If you're going to watch the 3 streams available from this week I suggest you not scrub through the timelines, otherwise you'll miss a lot like you have already. Again, also understandable if you do not have the time or care to dedicate to it.

The information is there if you truly seek it and want to be proven wrong (which is probably just more uninformed for the moment since you haven't watched everything through).

I personally will not be investing further time in this with you, because, well...you have a tendency (in my personal view) to just like to drag conversations needlessly along and stoke fires. I just can't be bothered time wise, just like you can't be bothered to be convinced by investing time in the videos available. 🙂

• Like 2

Founder of X-Aviation

Just now, Cameron XA said:

will not be investing further time in this with you, because, well...you have a tendency (in my personal view) to just like to drag conversations needlessly along and stoke

AKA, I missed nothing, its a gross exaggeration to say just those bullets are things we have never seen before, and its all just the typical marketing exaggeration we should expect.

Excellent plane, of many excellent planes, just much more expensive than any of them.

6 minutes ago, Cameron XA said:

otherwise you'll miss a lot like you have already.

Right, I missed so much you couldn't even think of a single bullet point to add. uHuh. disgraceful.

Exactly the same to you

On 1/4/2022 at 11:29 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Posting a 2 hour video is hardly helpful.

AutoATC Developer

You're always right @mSparks. I wish we could be as cool and right as you all the time! 😉

• Like 4

Founder of X-Aviation

7 minutes ago, Cameron XA said:

You're always right @mSparks. I wish we could be as cool and right as you all the time! 😉

You know this makes the entire plane unpleasant in VR right?

GSjppXb.png

You pop in here to flog us your wares, completely ignore everything we have been talking about for months, then act surprised when someone doesn't bite? And WE are the ones not watching enough of your stuff...

Riiiiggght

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

Here we go again, and it started off so well. @mSparks your begging to sound like our other friend.. well actually you already do. Some poepl need to earn a living.

10 minutes ago, mjrhealth said:

Here we go again, and it started off so well. @mSparks your begging to sound like our other friend.. well actually you already do. Some poepl need to earn a living.

I object to exaggerated marketting nonsense as much as being hypercritical, this guy is worse than Greazer, at least he is just giving his actual (generally depressed) opinion on how broken things are generally. This guy is only here because he wants our money, and refuses to give a straight answer to any question.

Lets not forget, this plane costs as much as MSFS Premium Delux. 4 times as much as X-Plane itself. And everyone can see for themselves the kind of customer service you can expect.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

8 hours ago, GoranM said:

us working with 3 650 pilots over the last 3 years...

For a moment I read:

"...working with 3.650 pilots...". 😲🤣

Anyway, this is a product that raises the bar (not only in XP)!

• Like 3

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

1 hour ago, Murmur said:

For a moment I read:

"...working with 3.650 pilots...". 😲

Ahahahah !!! That makes 2 of us Murmur 🙂

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

2 hours ago, mSparks said:

Here's my bullets of what I saw in the video

• accurate avionics (proline), similar to sparky and zibo systems, stuff RXP sells and even the default XP G1000 (just different) 
  • good models
  • GHD replica
  • FBO that is no good in VR

Tell me one addon in any Sim, be it P3D, X-Plane. MSFS2020, etc, that has these modelled:

Real Time Simulation of GPS Constellation, depending on their position, your location and time of the flight, it may give you better or worse precision, to the point you are unable to conduct more precise RNP Approach. Also simulated is Datalink via VHF Radio, with correct coverage of stations across the globe, for WX Info Request, Flight Plan Download, Wind Data, etc. Iridium Network also simulated, with realistic download and upload bandwith.

spacer.png

Physically Based Real Time Simulation of all Engine Components. With individual component Temperature, Pressure on the Chambers, etc. Same goes for Pressurization, Hydraulics, Electric Systems, etc. Speaking of Electric, the Loading on the Electric System is simulated to within each light bulb inside the cabin. 

spacer.png

This I will let the description from X-Aviation Product Page tell the story.
"One of the most common methods of data transmission in aircraft is over a serial bus called ARINC 429. We've simulated over 300 ARINC 429 data buses between various systems, each of which is really present in the real aircraft as well. Every piece of information that a system sends out over a serial bus is first formatted into a data word, placed on the bus and asynchronously sent over to its receivers. Some downstream data consumers do not have direct links to the sources of the information. In those cases, data is first passed through a network of data routers."

spacer.png

These are just some examples, from the 3 year of development that went into this project. Much more goes on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Alexis Mefano