Sign in to follow this  
Bdub22

Pleased with Update

Colour banding and HDR is much improved (glad this made it through the beta unscathed)

8UIGTda.jpg

• Like 10

I don't seem to be able to download the update, and trying to run the program tells me there's a mandatory update.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

yep you will need  to update

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

All's working well here, life is good 😉

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

I have not been able to find time to load up the sim just yet.

So I would appreciate if anyone could give me an update on the abrupt weather transitions?

Good news or bad news welcome.

Currently circumnavigating the world in a mix of Cessna and Piper aircraft. 

My Default Setup; MSFS, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster Hotas X, TrackIR, Samsung Galaxy Tab, JustFlight Piper Arrow. Simworks Quest Kodiak 100. 

Wishlist; Honeycomb Bravo, Honeycomb Charlie.

1:400 Airline Model Collector.

All good here. Weather's fine here. But i don't get twisted out of shape for a Sim/game whatever you want to call it.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Finally, a post that has not been derailed wth negative comments. 👋👋👍

Edited by CarlosF

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

6 minutes ago, CarlosF said:

Finally a post that has not been derailed with negative comments. 👋👋👍

- comment      

- comment

Sorry.....couldn't resist! 🙂 I'm a little surprised myself actually.  TBH I think MS/Asobo are getting the hang of updates....

Rule One:  Do NOT break anything you fixed last time

Rule Two: Do NOT reset/wipe-out ANY USER settings/profiles

Rule Three: Do NOT go from one extreme to the other (re: the RAINBOW sage) 😆

Rule Four: Follow rules 1-3, then fix some stuff

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Sorry.....couldn't resist!

LOL

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

I am very pleased indeed.

Quick hop from KPHL to KTEB in the KA and beautil scattered cold weather clouds after a snow shower (usinglive weather) and even the parked airplanes a KTEB had snow on their noses and cockpit windows.

Roland

• Like 2

Satisfied here.  Install went well.  Just completed my first flight with live weather.  All went well.  Vnav and GP worked perfectly.

Roy

• Like 2

12 hours ago, kingm56 said:

I'm part of the VATSIM crowd and I have NO desire for a third=party live weather engine; unlike the P3D days, I no longer need to write a program to start 8 different applications before my simulator.  

You are aware that Vatsim controllers are pretty annoyed with MSFS users right? mainly because of inaccurate weather. Say what you want live weather (at this stage) is not suitable for that type of ATC without people getting their panties in a bunch.

If people are satisfied with default weather fine with them but it is far from what it should be as far as accuracy and at Asobo rate of fixing it who knows when it will be fixed. Maybe in another 5 years.

Edited by jbdbow1970

5 hours ago, Rudiii said:

So I would appreciate if anyone could give me an update on the abrupt weather transitions?

They still happen, though seemingly not as frequently as before the beta. (No hard data)

• Like 1

I'm pleased with the update because it didnt break my most recent custom weather themes and the skies and clouds and pretty much everything just looks better than ever.  Flying the C172 with the NXi, its just really nice.

I do look forward to seeing what they accomplish in the future with live weather and real world accuracy.  I hope they can do it.

• Like 1

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.