Sign in to follow this  
Iadbound

IniScene Heathrow (EGLL) May Come to P3D

Yesterday, IniScene announced that it is working on EGLL for MSFS.  In addition, in the iniBuilds Discord, they stated that a P3D version is in development too, but that it would come after the MSFS version.  Personally, I think the Aerosoft EGLL is decent, but a new entrant can't hurt, especially one that is putting out such interesting products.

• Like 4

You can eliminate the word may come. Ubaid mussa confirmed on p3d Facebook yesterday it coming to p3d. 

• Like 5

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

21 minutes ago, micstatic said:

You can eliminate the word may come. Ubaid mussa confirmed on p3d Facebook yesterday it coming to p3d. 

Fan-word not allowed-tastic news!

There are a few areas of the Sim-wings version of AS EGLL where they cheaped out, which irritate me, plus it's from the pre-PBR era.

This is on the wishlist.

1 minute ago, Iadbound said:

Following on many a concern raised in this forum, until it's released, it's "may."  😆

Touché!

Fingers crossed then.

Edited by F737NG

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

18 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Following on many a concern raised in this forum, until it's released, it's "may."  😆

Have never heard of them. Any portfolio of their past work?

IniBuilds has made hundreds of liveries for P3D planes and many GSX airport profiles. They have made three very successful and well regarded planes for XP (A300, A310, and Beluga), and they are bringing the A310 to MSFS. They have also made scenery for XP and MSFS . . . but I think this is their first scenery for P3D. Late to the game I guess. 

I have some of their products and been very satisfied. 

Edited by Iadbound
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Iadbound said:

IniBuilds has made hundreds of liveries for P3D planes and many GSX airport profiles. They have made three very successful and well regarded planes for XP (A300, A310, and Beluga), and they are bringing the A310 to MSFS. They have also made scenery for XP and MSFS . . . but I think this is their first scenery for P3D. Late to the game I guess. 

I have some of their products and been very satisfied. 

agreed. some fresh new young blood is needed.  not this dreay, pale and stale UK2000 and simwings  stuff. 

if only origami studios brought their EGKK from xp11 into p3d.  its one of the best xp11 scenerys going.  EGKK  has been abused by lack luster scenery for over 10-15 years.  Im sure gary is a lovely bloke, but his EGKK is dull and boring.

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

I would actually be happy if some of the UK2000 Xtreme airports in P3D were upgraded with higher resolution textures.....

• EGAA Belfast International - main terminal windows
  • EGFF Cardiff - main terminal building and windows (Arrivals and Departures signs really need to be crystal clear)
  • EGPH Edinburgh - Main terminal and other buildings (particularly night textures; those yellow windows with vague outlines of the interior)
  • EGKK London Gatwick - this airport could do with a significant improvement in texture quality to the buildings and windows
  • EGJJ Jersey - one or two door entrance areas
  • EGNM Leeds Bradford - main terminal building
  • EGCC Manchester - Main terminal windows (more specifically Terminal 2)

I know that others would like to see updated layouts, but higher resolution textures would be a relatively easy way of making everything look better without having to make major alterations to 3D models/ground markings/gate assignments etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I would have rather seen them tackle JFK.  But I'll take Heathrow.  It just seemed like the sim wings heathrow was better than the DD/FSDT JFK

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I would actually be happy if some of the UK2000 Xtreme airports in P3D were upgraded with higher resolution textures.....

• EGAA Belfast International - main terminal windows
  • EGFF Cardiff - main terminal building and windows (Arrivals and Departures signs really need to be crystal clear)
  • EGPH Edinburgh - Main terminal and other buildings (particularly night textures; those yellow windows with vague outlines of the interior)
  • EGKK London Gatwick - this airport could do with a significant improvement in texture quality to the buildings and windows
  • EGJJ Jersey - one or two door entrance areas
  • EGNM Leeds Bradford - main terminal building
  • EGCC Manchester - Main terminal windows (more specifically Terminal 2)

I know that others would like to see updated layouts, but higher resolution textures would be a relatively easy way of making everything look better without having to make major alterations to 3D models/ground markings/gate assignments etc.

Good luck on that.

UK2000 dropped P3D-Support.

What would be the changes you would be expecting in a new version of EGLL over the current UK2000 or Aerosoft versions of EGLL?

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

6 minutes ago, 787flyer said:

What would be the changes you would be expecting in a new version of EGLL over the current UK2000 or Aerosoft versions of EGLL?

Not looking bad?

24 minutes ago, marlon445 said:

Good luck on that.

UK2000 dropped P3D-Support.

As a UK2000 beta tester, I am well aware of that :wink:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, micstatic said:

I would have rather seen them tackle JFK.  But I'll take Heathrow.  It just seemed like the sim wings heathrow was better than the DD/FSDT JFK

iniBuilds is a UK-based developer, so not a big surprise to see a UK airport first. If EGLL is successful for them, we may see them tackle KJFK.

Tbh, while the hand-crafted default airports in MSFS are better than default in other platforms, they are hidden behind premium or deluxe versions of MSFS. Additionally, they can be bested by the efforts of a high-quality developer and I wouldn't be surprised to see these huge, popular airports being rolled out once the payware airliners turn up.

Fingers crossed we'll still be at the stage where P3D versions can be 'ported' across, similar to how Flightbeam seems to want to operate.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

And once it releases, talk of how awful performance in the London area may resume!!!  (I hope not - hopefully they are aware of the FPS-sensitive area it is)

Finally with P3D v5 and Gary's excellent UK2000 scenery, I can enjoy flying into EGLL without stutters or any problems.

Cheers