Sign in to follow this  
Bernard Ducret

Flysimware Chancellor released (Beta)

NEXT ESTIMATED BETA UPDATE 3-13-2022 9PM PST
So far this is what to expect...

1. Missing battery charger hotspot is back.

2. Magneto bar fixed for the GTN750Xi model.

3. Blurry reflection on nose cones fixed.

4. PMS50 GTN750 unit 2 knobs and buttons were controlling unit 1 has been fixed.

5. FLT files updated to have the correct light switches and modes set for loading options.

6. All annunciator warning lights that were not coded are finished. 

7. The attitude gauge bank pointer use to move like some bank indicators do but this one is suppose to have the bank card move and the bank pointer stays stationary on center.

8. Wanted to announce we found the issue for when using the IAS mode you would sometimes be off by 300 feet. This is now officially fixed.

9. TDs GTN750Xi second unit near the sides of glass is now dark like unit 1.

10. Pilots does not disappear based on any of the LOD models.

11. Updated the Cockpit/pilot camera views.

12. Go around now turns on the flight direcotr if off.

13. Removed the tooltip and hotspot on the GTN750Xi NAV source fake selector on the upper right light sensor.

14. The navomatic 800 autopilot now will capture the current pitch when you enable the ALT mode. 

NOTE:
Do not use the sims autostart as the default events will be active and our custom code will not be in sync and will prevent some from being the wrong value. For example like both engines feeding from the left tank.

NOTE:
Please stop reporting/posting about the fuel computer issues we are aware of the unfinished code and our final code is still getting updated and will be released until it's finished. The offset font is an issue for the Windows 11 user only. Our HTML custom gauges have custom font we made for realism and may have to be corrected to work for both windows versions. This will be done at the end of beta.

More future updates...
SimAcoustics is creating us a new engine sound pack for this specific aircraft. Although i did ok as a average sound tech and know Wwise well i think a professional is the way to go and with such a high volume of support from the community purchasing this project we plan to use SimAcousics for all future products. So thank you for your support!!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, 6297J said:

NEXT ESTIMATED BETA UPDATE 3-13-2022 9PM PST

Google says that Thursday 5am UK Time.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 hours ago, 6297J said:

11. Updated the Cockpit/pilot camera views.

Interested to see the difference here. I finally had some free time yesterday so I purchased the 414 and I felt like the camera view felt really zoomed in or way too close to the panel. I was going to spend some time setting up some new presets before my next flight. I watched a few YouTube reviews and most of them had a much further back and natural looking cockpit view.

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

38 minutes ago, vrdubin6 said:

Interested to see the difference here. I finally had some free time yesterday so I purchased the 414 and I felt like the camera view felt really zoomed in or way too close to the panel. I was going to spend some time setting up some new presets before my next flight. I watched a few YouTube reviews and most of them had a much further back and natural looking cockpit view.

Camera position is now fixed. No longer have my face up against the dashboard lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 6297J said:

SimAcoustics is creating us a new engine sound pack for this specific aircraft.

Interesting, I feel like the sound pack is really good now so if more magic can be worked all the better!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

12 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

The windscreen is doubled - you'll notice double raindrops etc

This is a bug for 1.5.0 beta version???

6 minutes ago, Epgd said:

This is a bug for 1.5.0 beta version???

Double raindrops have been in since release.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Version 1.5.0 does nothing to change the problem with the autopilot when using the PMS GTN750.

On the bright side--I'm getting better at hand flying ILSs using raw data and no FD.

Edited by Boeing_Driver

I am extremely happy to read this statement:

11 hours ago, 6297J said:

More future updates...
SimAcoustics is creating us a new engine sound pack for this specific aircraft. Although i did ok as a average sound tech and know Wwise well i think a professional is the way to go and with such a high volume of support from the community purchasing this project we plan to use SimAcousics for all future products. So thank you for your support!!!

It indicates evidently that FSW exceeded their sales target, and that is very good news, as it will encourage them to continue their quest for quality add-ons in MSFS!

• Like 4

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

6 hours ago, Bernard Ducret said:

I am extremely happy to read this statement:

It indicates evidently that FSW exceeded their sales target, and that is very good news, as it will encourage them to continue their quest for quality add-ons in MSFS!

Yes, and even more encouraging is that it is a beta.  Based on what I've seen in this thread some are holding off until official release...and you know it will be awesome on release. 

There's been a lot of pent-up demand for a complex GA like this.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

paint update.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

BTW the simbrief Baron 58 profile works well. Not perfect ofc but OK!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

BTW the simbrief Baron 58 profile works well. Not perfect ofc but OK!

how off is it?

Juan Ramos