Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Oh I see. Well I figure the only thing I have to run simbrief downloader that automatically drops file in MD80th folders and then just type route in EFB inside sim. I'd call it semi automatic LOL

Don't forget the acars with crew briefing and loadsheet and flightplan 😉WX will be in the simbrief OFP 😉

André

Does anyone have a simbrief profile for the Delta livery of the Maddog?

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

39 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

What about an IFR /ILS landing flight set up in MSFS Scenario Set Up?

Can that be imported into the FMC & activated & have the aircraft follow the magenta line. [In fact I find with most AP/GPS aircraft in MSFS they will 'follow' parallel to the line, but off to the side a few miles, which I think is an Asobo thing]

T45

Don't think so, as the AFMC needs alot more than just waypoints from the chart.

• Like 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

1 hour ago, awf said:

Don't forget the acars with crew briefing and loadsheet and flightplan 😉WX will be in the simbrief OFP 😉

Yes. The only thing about EFB i's kind of redundant to have ability to load in two places. It really should have been in once place for all

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just now, sd_flyer said:

Yes. The only thing about EFB i's kind of redundant to have ability to load in two places. It really should have been in once place for all

Why not give people options? Some might not like to use the EFB in such an old airplane (which is why it can be deactivated). As long as you can use only one and discard the other, as is the case here...

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

Does anyone have a simbrief profile for the Delta livery of the Maddog?

I'm not sure I understand... why do you want a specific profile for a livery? The airplane does not use more fuel just because it's painted differently...?
Or do you mean a Maddog profile in general? This I can give you: https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=355104_1617623561052

It has the correct settings for pax/weight and all of it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Acars options aren't in the EFB regarding loadsheet... and response simulation after load 😉 and actual aircraft weight... missing a lot of Acars option compared to the P3D version...

(with everything regarding ACARS at the right FMC and the captain is keying in stuff at the left (or vice versa in case of F/O) is pretty convenient to me 😉

Was more mend as a tip...

Edited by awf

André

17 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

I'm not sure I understand... why do you want a specific profile for a livery? The airplane does not use more fuel just because it's painted differently...?
Or do you mean a Maddog profile in general? This I can give you: https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=355104_1617623561052

Different airframes have different zero fuel weights, pax counts, and CoG. High fidelity aircraft often come with airframe dependent weight and balance profiles for this reason.

Thanks for the link! You're the best.

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

43 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Thank you sir, that will be a time saver

The page at the link saves the new specific Maddog airframe to your Simbrief fleet so you can select it from the aircraft dropdown menu when you build your flightplan instead of using a general MD-80 airframe.

You did not embed this video correctly.  Sorry, I can do anything to correct it.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Below you will find a comparaison between textures on medium and ultra, with the A32NX, 146 and Maddog. The MD-82 really struggle with some texture as some are low resolution, the map/ND control panel for exemple" while the rest is "better". On the A32NX and 146, nearly zero difference between settings.

By switching to medium texture, the ground texture is a bit less sharp, I fly mainly above 10 000 feet so I don't really care, but I gain 15-20fps

I hope it will get fixed by the Leonardo team

Ultra :

spacer.png

Medium :

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Had a wonderful flight from EBBR >EDDM at ultra and butter smooth 🙂 Love this bird... (AIG traffic too and FS-chatter)

Edited by awf

André

23 minutes ago, bendead said:

By switching to medium texture, the ground texture is a bit less sharp, I fly mainly above 10 000 feet so I don't really care, but I gain 15-20fps

May I ask what are you specs?