Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Lost my C337

Has anyone run into losing an installed airplane?

The Carenado C337 still shows up in the Content Manager as installed, it is also in the packages folder, but it no longer shows up on the World screen, nor is it selectable in the Developer mode airplane window... Help! 🙂

Bert

Hmm,  Could try removing from package folder, start sim and delete the entry in CM,  then shut down and reinstall it? 

Regards, Kendall

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Has anyone run into losing an installed airplane?

The Carenado C337 still shows up in the Content Manager as installed, it is also in the packages folder, but it no longer shows up on the World screen, nor is it selectable in the Developer mode airplane window... Help! 🙂

Bert. Mine is there on the World screen and selectable. 

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, irocx said:

Hmm,  Could try removing from package folder, start sim and delete the entry in CM,  then shut down and reinstall it? 

I can delete it from the Content Manager, and reinstall it... but afterwards it does not appear on the aircraft selection screen.

My other Carenado aircraft show up, but not the C337..

Bert

Supposedly, I have V1.1.2. installed (and invisible).. is that what you have?

Bert

Do you have a <your MSFS folder>/Official/OneStore/carenado-aircraft-xxxx folder?  (where "xxxx" is probably C337 or whatever carenado names it).

This assumes you have the Store version.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Marketplace is garbage swear!

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Just now, Mace said:

Do you have a <your MSFS folder>/Official/OneStore/carenado-aircraft-xxxx folder?  (where "xxxx" is probably C337 or whatever carenado names it).

This assumes you have the Store version.

Yes, it sits side by side with my other Carenado aircraft, which work correctly.. Only the C337 is "invisible"

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Just now, darshonaut said:

try deleting custom liveries in community folder or other mods for this aircraft.

I had this happen for other aircraft by outdated liveries or mods.

I have gone through my addons and cannot find anything that is related to the C337.. that was one of my suspicions also..

Bert

Solved... this did it:

STEP 3 — SYNCHRONIZE TIME SETTINGS

• Go back to Start, then select Settings > Time & Language.
  • Select Date & Time and toggle the “Set time automatically setting" and “Set time zone automatically” to ON.
  • Click on Synchronize your clock to synchronize your system's clock with an Internet time server.
  • Then click Region, double-check that your country or region is correctly set up (for example if you live in Canada, make sure that the region isn’t automatically set to the USA or vice-versa)

• Like 2

Bert

26 minutes ago, spinoza said:

Genius. Who would have figured that out but you. 🙂

Actually, the MS Zendesk people sent me a list of 18 things to check/do.. this was number 3.  😉

Bert

Zendesk gave you 18 things to check?  Seriously? 

This title is so fragile to so many different things.  I have never known another title like it.  It is certainly a labour of love to keep it working and in good order. 
After 18 months I am just beginning to get a little tired of it falling over so easily after suffering so many similar niggles.  I just want to double click the icon and for it to work.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

This title is so fragile to so many different things.

There is a lot of on-line stuff happening, both at start up and during the flight... very different from the P3D world we were used to.

Azure speech servers just being one example..

• Like 1

Bert