Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

Is it me or there's no window texturing in the virtual cockpit. 😳 When looking out the font it almost looks like the windshield is missing and the side window is floating in thin air... 🥴

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

91 Page user manual, going to have to read this ..

yeah, the engines take some care... like not using pumps to start or it might flood, low for takeoff and landing to prevent vapor issues, high only if an engine pump fails etc... the manual has procedures, engine care, failure codes, systems info, so much detail, it was actually fun to read for once 😄

The aircraft looks very exciting! How does it compare to PA-28 by JustFlight which also has a good amount of custom systems and persistence, maintenance etc. features?

Lastly, will the aircraft be available through Orbx like other Milviz aircraft? If so, do you have a time estimate for that?

Edited by BiologicalNanobot

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

7 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Is it me or there's no window texturing in the virtual cockpit. 😳 When looking out the font it almost looks like the windshield is missing and the side window is floating in thin air... 🥴

I noticed this too...  in the reviews. Kind of odd.

Anyone have the GTN750 PMS and get it to turn on? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

yup, works fine out the box for me.. ( paid version)

Just now, AvAngel said:

yup, works fine out the box for me.. ( paid version)

Mine doesn't light up, paid version. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

6 minutes ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

The aircraft looks very exciting! How does it compare to PA-28 by JustFlight which also has a good amount of custom systems and persistence, maintenance etc. features?

Lastly, will the aircraft be available through Orbx like other Milviz aircraft? If so, do you have a time estimate for that?

Not sure on Orbx, but its equal or above the JF PA-28, a fair equal really. Complex deep systems single engine... the PA-28s, twin? this bad boi. Those PA-28s and this are honestly a great example of what we can really get out of this sim.

• Like 2

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

Mine doesn't light up, paid version. 

Ah, is there an on off button on it? and have you toggled avionics power on a controller or the aircraft? I don't remember if it connected to my honeycomb, but i know it came on, latest post su9 PMS installed?

53 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Could we hear from the folk who have purchased & flown it as regards their initial impressions, ilo the 'not purchasing because' contingent?

T45

Took the 414 out for a fly earlier. It's a bit more complex then the C310, but I find it stutters quite a lot in the turns (flying in VR, RTX3090). I haven't actually flown it very much for this reason.

C310 seems to perform a bit better, but not quite in the same class of smoothness as my JF Arrow Turbo.

Flight model seems decent. She drops like a rock when you back the power off, so careful throttle management is needed for a smooth landing - keep the power on much later than you would in a typical GA aircraft.

All in all, I enjoyed my two flights (Cornwall and Greece/Heraklion). Did some circuits, plenty of landings and then a bit of cross country.

The tablet is pretty good, more thought went into that the typical JF/Carenado tablet.

All in all, for $35 (with the $5 discount code if you're eligible) I think it's definitely worth the money.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

9 minutes ago, AvAngel said:

Ah, is there an on off button on it? and have you toggled avionics power on a controller or the aircraft? I don't remember if it connected to my honeycomb, but i know it came on, latest post su9 PMS installed?

I am going to try restarting the PC, and if I still have issue, send them an email. Flew a traffic pattern at KFLL and greased my first landing on.  😉

Better than mine, I still thunk a little 😄 I'm going to blame the gas struts 😛

Anyone tried TDS GPS option? Touch screen is not reposing only knobs . I loaded 414 and it works fine!

I'm on TDS 1.0.1.6

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

21 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Works fine for me, do you have the latest version?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Mods, can we delete all threads that do not agree with my POV?

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.