Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

Just now, Matchstick said:

Or I just don't buy until I'm happy with what is offered for the money.

Not like theres a shortage of alternative planes to attend my money on.

If you watched any of the YouTube reviews there is nothing that is available for MSFS that even comes close to this GA aircraft. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Whatever happened to the Kodiak being the best planer ever.  LOL

• Upvote 2

Sean Green

4 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If you watched any of the YouTube reviews there is nothing that is available for MSFS that even comes close to this GA aircraft. 

Then it's my loss. I won't pay that money for a plane with those corners cut.

In essence I don't believe in supporting that from experienced Devs.

6 minutes ago, sgreen91 said:

Whatever happened to the Kodiak being the best planer ever.  LOL

It's called flavor of the month.....😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

It's called flavor of the month.....😉

deleted  That is funny.

Edited by sgreen91

Sean Green

5 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Then it's my loss. I won't pay that money for a plane with those corners cut.

In essence I don't believe in supporting that from experienced Devs.

I am just not getting why you want devs to reinvent the wheel instead of using their time to create something completely new and unique. However, while I don't understand it, you are of course free to voice your arguments. I just hope you may change your point of view, simply because the 310 is so darn good. Maybe you have a friend where you could try it out.

Peter

P.S.: I think $39.99 is really cheap for a plane of this quality, but that's subjective, of course.

Edited by qqwertzde
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

$40?

That's a bloody good price honestly... I expected north of 50 to be honest... and would have paid it.

That's a word not allowed nice price given the depth, easy sell.

As for the complaints bout so call default code..

You can use the WT 530/430 in this, you can use the GTNs... the autopilot works great, and the G5s... so? they function just fine? If not to taste, turn them off and use the lovely steam gauges behind them 😄 I don't understand the refusal to buy the plane when its this full of features... you want systems depth?

THIS IS LITERALLY THAT 😄 This is full of systems, but it's not ever going to be enough eh?

I don't know why every addon, every release and every subject has to turn to anger... This topic is attacks on content creators, attacks on developers and asobo...

Attacks when we have honestly one of the best aircraft yet to release... This, the Kodiak, the RV and 247 are honestly the best aircraft in the sim rn, and show what it CAN do... not what it cannot.

Edited by AvAngel
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

I am just not getting why you want devs to reinvent the wheel instead of using their time to create something completely new and unique. However, while I don't understand it, you are of course free to voice your arguments. I just hope you may change your point of view, simply because the 310 is so darn good. Maybe you have a friend where you could try it out.

Peter

P.S.: I think $39.99 is really cheap for a plane of this quality, but that's subjective, of course.

If the Asobo KAP140 was good I would care but it's a terrible representation of the real thing.

It felt cheap in the Porter and that was a lot cheaper so doing the same here isn't for me

Just now, AvAngel said:

$40?

That's a bloody good price honestly... I expected north of 50 to be honest... and would have paid it.

That's a word not allowed nice price given the depth, easy sell.

As for the complaints bout so call default code..

You can use the WT 530/430 in this, you can use the GTNs... the autopilot works great, and the G5s... so? they function just fine? I don't understand the refusal to buy the plane when its this full of features... you want systems depth?

THIS IS LITERALLY THAT 😄 This is full of systems, but it's not ever going to be enough eh?

Not for $48 (or $42 with voucher).

But I can live with that.

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

If you're happy with the price that's great, seriously.

But I'm not paying $42 for something that contains poor default code when other devs have shown better alternatives can be developed/

Where did you come up with "poor default code" ?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Not for $48 (or $42 with voucher).

But I can live with that.

Where do you get $48? Their webstore is at $39.99USD

32 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

For default systems $30 maybe 35

Erm, the price is within $5 of your price range!  I'll lend you the $5 and give you ten years to pay it back.

• Like 3

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Using the module system of MSFS results in less broken things with Sim updates... the modules are always being improved, which makes for a smoother process.

• Like 1

Because it uses these default KAP140 which is a very poor rendition of the real thing.

Go compare it with the same AP in Milviz's XP version of the C310.

Edited by Matchstick

Bob is the one asking the right questions

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.