Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Milviz Cessna 310 Releasing May 4, 2022!

Just now, rlaycock said:

Hi all

I just got this looks good however I cant get the right engine to work above an Idle

It has fuel and all is green in the service  but it will not rev at all!

I feel I am doing something stupid but I cant figure it out at the moment.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Best wishes. 

Bob

Is the throttle arm moving?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Hi thanks for the reply

yes the throttle is moving and the manifold pressure

is going up but it will only rev to 500

1 minute ago, rlaycock said:

Hi thanks for the reply

yes the throttle is moving and the manifold pressure

is going up but it will only rev to 500

Check the status page on the tablet ( you have to power it down) and see if anything is broken... 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Hi Thanks all is green and I have tried the overhaul but still the right engine is at 500 revs max.

11 minutes ago, rlaycock said:

Hi all

I just got this looks good however I cant get the right engine to work above an Idle

Best wishes. 

Bob

You best bet is to post this on  their Discord Page, probably get an answer right away. 

2 minutes ago, rlaycock said:

Discord page?

Go here and that will get you there. If you aren't on discord yet, you would have to sign up, it's free. https://discord.com/invite/268sBaQ6yR

Thanks I found the discord link and asked the question there.

I just tried to disable all realism but the right engine will not move above 500 RPM.

The manifold pressure goes up as per the left but no revs and the fuel usage does not move.

As I say I must be doing something stupid but I cant figure out what.

Best wishes

Bob

3 minutes ago, rlaycock said:

Thanks I found the discord link and asked the question there.

I just tried to disable all realism but the right engine will not move above 500 RPM.

The manifold pressure goes up as per the left but no revs and the fuel usage does not move.

As I say I must be doing something stupid but I cant figure out what.

Best wishes

Bob

Right fuel valve on main

29 minutes ago, rlaycock said:

Hi all

Best wishes. 

Bob

If you are using an external controller, check your assignments in controller options page. Make sure that everything is properly assigned.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi yes both are on main and if I turn them off the engine completely stops so I am assuming the fuel is on

• Like 1

Just now, rlaycock said:

Hi yes both are on main and if I turn them off the engine completely stops so I am assuming the fuel is on

Sounds like you might have to reinstall it, but I would wait and see what Discord says. You can also email support directly at  info@milviz.com

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

If you are using an external controller, check your assignments in controller options page. Make sure that everything is properly assigned.

Thanks I use a honeycomb throttle but only one axis to throttle I am sure it is not this as the aircraft controls move fine also the manifold pressure moves and the engine does go SLIGHTLY above the complete idle

1 minute ago, rlaycock said:

Thanks I use a honeycomb throttle but only one axis to throttle I am sure it is not this as the aircraft controls move fine also the manifold pressure moves and the engine does go SLIGHTLY above the complete idle

If it's not set up properly you will have issues with the throttle or buttons.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

43 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

What about not pressing the ALT button..

Dial in the target altitude, AP master, ROL/HDG/NAV your choice, press the UP button repeatedly to select VS. Let the plane climb to the target altitude.

That was isn't working for me - maybe I have a conflict with my controls.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |