Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

PMDG 737 RELEASE NEXT WEEK!!

57 minutes ago, threegreen said:

They're in Alexandria, VA.

Edit: Oh lol, seems not anymore...

Since when they moved from Alexandria, VA. Wiki still has them listed in that location. I used to drive by their headquarters a few years ago havn't been by there in a while though.

Edit: Ok I see on their website its Vegas.

Edited by jbdbow1970

It's a good job I'm stuck in an hotel room unable to install the 737 until tomorrow when I return home, and then I'm at work non stop until Thursday morning.

I'd be so frustrated if I was sitting at my PC right now continuely pressing F5 like the rest of you.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

4 minutes ago, Amon1973 said:

I'd be so frustrated if I was sitting at my PC right now continuely pressing F5 like the rest of you.

That's a job in itself 😁

• Like 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

While I don’t recommend buying the cap sim 130 for msfs,  I find it sad.  If they really have lost the ability to develop cockpits and systems entirely that’s a loss for the flightsim community.  I had loads of fun flying their 130 in fsx.  They were never the top echelon, but they did have some decent products.  It’s too bad.

280406865_5341956039177470_8848590533260

• Like 2

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

1 minute ago, CaptainNightBeauty said:

New cover photo on the Face Ache page...  737 holding short of the runway.... 

Oh boy do they love that metaphoric drama at PMDG's...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

captain sim c-130

😆
Edited by chiswick72

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

6 more minutes til 7:37z

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

And they started taxiing to runway (check PMDG fbook page)

I rarely visit FB, but I must say this communication method, without overtly communicating is absolutely brilliant you guys have to admit! 

I would have totally missed this little nuance, but its quite clear that when we see the wheels loft off the pavement, that HAS to be the release signal!

You'd think as a beta tester I'd have at least a little inside info on the release time....nope....in the dark as much as you guys. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I rarely visit FB, but I must say this communication method, without overtly communicating is absolutely brilliant you guys have to admit! 

I would have totally missed this little nuance, but its quite clear that when we see the wheels loft off the pavement, that HAS to be the release signal!

You'd think as a beta tester I'd have at least a little inside info on the release time....nope....in the dark as much as you guys. 🤔

They are holding short of a runway 😉 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

So they say 😉 

Just kidding 🙂

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

4 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

absolutely brilliant you guys have to admit! 

Not quite sure. Rather like a straight forward release date and time tbo. It’s nice how they do it but getting little bit annoying not knowing what comes next. Line up. 80kts. v1. Rotate… just hope that holding short is taken literally and really SHORT

Edited by DAD
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Really looking forward to your livery paint jobs Steve, your work is highly appreciated. 

• Like 2

Captain NightBeauty. 

"I didn't find the passion, the passion found me"

Flying flight sims since MS FS2002. 

IR-FNk0gWTeyi0EVdymjJ-Ti20Wm8UeKtT5Nikrt