Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

Fenix A320 Release imminent within DAYS!

Seems to have gone silent again on the launch in days comment. i wonder has the latest sim update caused a show stopper again.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

5 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Seems to have gone silent again on the launch in days comment. i wonder has the latest sim update caused a show stopper again.

Speculation only.

They said it would not be Wed/Thurs as they wanted to test the update, but since they want a few streamers doing there thing before release, I am hoping come Monday/Tuesday we might see them showing off the Fenix, and with luck a Wed-Fri release.

Who knows?, I just hope thats the case.

• Like 5

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

They said days not weeks. that was almost a week ago. PMDG eske.

27 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

They said days not weeks. that was almost a week ago. PMDG eske.

I think it was days, not months.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

1 minute ago, tweekz said:

I think it was days, not months.

and it been days not weeks. so whats up

7 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

and it been days not weeks. so whats up

So still plenty of time left before becoming months. 😉

Edited by tweekz
  • Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I am hoping to soon read about the “Flight of the Fenix (Phoenix)”… loved the original…

@Aamir, how about a little water (a pic or two) to wet these parched lips?

😉

Cheers- C

• Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Wow.  The diehards are still really going to want the IAE version.  But this looks to be an excellent price and more importantly, and excellent rendition of the airbus.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

9 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Wow.  The diehards are still really going to want the IAE version.  But this looks to be an excellent price and more importantly, and excellent rendition of the airbus.  

The IAEs will be added free of cost after release 🙂

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Aamir Thacker

13 minutes ago, Aamir said:

The IAEs will be added free of cost after release 🙂

Will I be able to fly with shared cockpit? Natively or at least accessible for yourcontrols addon?

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

Wow. What a write up from Fenix. The level of detail and flight loading automation sounds impressive. It’s happening boys and girls!! And what a stonking good price. Day 1 purchase here I come.  Now then I wonder what day exactly. Hmm

• Upvote 1

I welcome our airbus overlords. Day 1 buy for me (if the servers hold). 

P. S. With the whole humble and down to earth approach, I think Fenix will break all sales records of any sim, any platform. Question is, how prepared are they for the deluge of orders, authentication etc during purchase as well as the incoming storm of support requests from tens of thousands of new customers within hours. Let's see 😊

Edited by Makinen11
  • Like 1