Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Fenix Version 1.0.2.104, released on 2022-06-01

1 minute ago, regis9 said:

Looks like a great update…darn that Dave lol.

I was going to do something tonight other than fly this aircraft for a change but I guess those plans are shot lol 

Yeah, I have a Ranger Hockey Game to watch tonight. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The frame rates are better with this version.

Thank you Aamir for all your work. This is really a fantastic liner.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Patrice Dubois

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

Does the built in pushback work now?

They claim to have fixed the issues. I haven't tried myself. Hope to just be able to keep using the Toolbar pushback. The Fenix default just won't do it for me. I'd like to be able to focus on the engine startup as the pushback tug is doing its thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I imagine Dave is the guy that eats fish every other day and forget to turn off the Microwave Bleed Air every time.

Makes sense that he works for a company developing an Airbus:  "strong fumes" was a big issue until not long ago. 

" passengers began to complain about feeling sick due to an odour described as rotten smell by some or dirty old socks by others"

ps: https://viewfromthewing.com/is-airbus-doing-enough-to-stop-the-fumes-that-are-making-people-sick/

• Like 1

Enrique Vaamonde

KBOS FT for me is the hardest hitting airport for FPS. I have.

Full Utra, render scale 120 1440p

after patch, let the screenshots do the talking

Flight-Simulator-a87-Ufbzpn3.png

Flight-Simulator-p-Gel67x-SLV.png

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Now THIS is money well spent. What an incredible addon. Thanks @Aamir and team.

• Like 4

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

48 minutes ago, eXpress48 said:

We need some details... 😁

I chuckled too when I saw this lol

Downloading now 

• Like 1

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

22 minutes ago, DAD said:

I knew it, I knew it from the beginning... that'll be tough, just added the break fans for a reason

spacer.png

Put Max manual with full rev in aircraft config. I bet you'll be able to make it.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

7 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

KBOS FT for me is the hardest hitting airport for FPS. I have.

Full Utra, render scale 120 1440p

after patch, let the screenshots do the talking

Flight-Simulator-a87-Ufbzpn3.png

Flight-Simulator-p-Gel67x-SLV.png

Great screens and atmosphere. But they don’t actually talk. If you are obviously referring to fps: are they now better? When I just landed at EGLC which is usually a fps eater all was smooth admitting that I came in at night but there was also quite some MP traffic buzzing around

Edit just zoomed in and found the numbers. Are they better than before?

Edited by DAD
  • Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, DAD said:

Great screens and atmosphere. But they don’t actually talk. If you are obviously referring to fps: are they now better? When I just landed at EGLC which is usually a fps eater all was smooth admitting that I came in at night but there was also quite some MP traffic buzzing around

He has 42/41 FPS. Top left corner.

• Like 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Finally x2 time compression! This really held me back from doing 5h flights.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DAD said:

Edit just zoomed in and found the numbers. Are they better than before?

is this ok for you?🙂

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

is this ok for you?🙂

Thanks yes 🙂. Whereas the before numbers would be of interest tbo. So far my observation is pure gut feeling that the Fenix update did bring an improvement for my mediocre system but I am yet to do some more diligent tests tomorrow, including KBOS. So far I am very happy with what I got and try to avoid fps tools and especially the dev mode since it’s too obstructive. If it feels smooth then it is smooth…

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

11 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

Guys...they added Paypal!!!!!!

Papaya? Nice touch 😉 actually that is what I read first when skimming your post. Paypal makes more sense and will surely widen their customer base and support team, too. Asmir will need some more microwaves then

Phil Leaven