Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

What's your favorite plane at the moment?

Hjet and the MD-82!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

5 hours ago, Todd2 said:

But I have so many awesome planes now I try to rotate

3 hours ago, RandallR said:

I rotate among about 7 favorites

I never ever rotate. Apart from when I take off in my beloved Fenix A320. 😎 Unlike a few others here I fly a plane for weeks or months (or even years) without ever touching another plane. I never have more than 1 favorite and I fly it all the time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Moose said:

The Trislander is the one I keep going back to.   

I'm finding it hard to find fault with it.   Flys great, good ground handling, great sounds, good visuals, enough "study level" depth to keep you on your toes.  Lots of steam gauges!  It just has that immersion factor that makes me feel I'm flying a plane, not playing a game.

Cant wait for the Islander update.. the same systems depth (or more) than the Trislander and the cockpit overhaul is looking fantastic.  

I almost bought the Trislander but I have the Islander and am hoping that the update will bring it up to the same level. It is supposed to be out "soon." Even without the update, it is a fun plane to fly.

• Like 2

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Honda Jet.

Easy to start, set-up, and a joy to fly.

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

9 minutes ago, ricka47 said:

I almost bought the Trislander but I have the Islander and am hoping that the update will bring it up to the same level. It is supposed to be out "soon." Even without the update, it is a fun plane to fly.

Yeah, can't wait for the Islander update. I haven't given the old girl a look in since the Trislander release. It's probably not worth owning both, but I guess it depends on what you're doing with them.    I'll be Island hopping with passengers in the Islander and stick with the Trislander for my cargo runs I suspect.

• Like 1

Only two I fly now, the Fenix A 320 and the Milviz 310. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Diamond DA62.  Very easy to start up, fly and control.  I'm on my way around the world in it.

Roy

• Like 3

The Fenix A320, closely followed by the PMDG 737. One of the reasons I prefer the Fenix at the moment is its EFB which makes flying in VR a real joy. 

• Like 5

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

MD82, wish had a good Lancair Legacy in MSFS, missed Realair in FSX.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 2

PMDG 737 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Just Flight BAe146 and Leonado Maddog.  

• Like 2

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

It's still the Kodiak. I've been exploring all the small strips around Chile and it's just works flawlessly. 

Edited by Bdub22
  • Like 5