Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

13 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Interesting. And the correct ones I guess, not totally random liveries?

No, exactly the right one

WOWW, what a amazing Addon, installed it ( and so easy to set up, just to say ) so now there are plenty of wonderful live Traffic at airports - superbe !

And all that for free, thanks to this beautiful people doeing sutch an amazing job for our community 🤗😎

Love it so far, and for some hick, hacks don`t forget its a first release and we shure get updates ( in the following releases ) for some white planes and other querries what happens on this Version..

Now realy it is necessary that Asobo fixes the base stuff of Traffic/Life Traffic and everything that goes with it.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 9

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Agree with the above.

Have been happily plane spotting at EGCC. Seeing good looking liveries, push and starts, take offs, landings, with plenty contrails high in the sky.

I know there's a built-in delay but correspondence with real world is the closest I have seen yet.

And no sign of pointy noses anywhere. 

This is one of those great sim leaps for me 😀.

• Like 6

Does this inject GA then?

and if so what models does it use, have users seen first hand?

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

42 minutes ago, cyril972 said:

No, exactly the right one

Great, I guess it is due to the "fallback mapping" they included according to the readme.txt. Makes the whole addon even better, because with my full blown AIG installation, it should basically find an AIG plane almost in each case there is no FSLTL match.

Runs great, still have to test various airports, so far only LEMD and LSZH visited, on those two airports it works like a charm (default settings used).

Just learned over at their discord channel that for the moment, no A380 model is included. But I definitively get A380 using the FSLTL injector, proof that the fallback to my AIG library works. What a wonderful day this is.

Edited by AnkH
  • Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

9 hours ago, mwilk said:

Here are a couple of shot of LAX. I'm spawning 80 aircraft and that's too many for my system. Like always, AI causes a performance hit. I don't think it's any worse than AIG. This program seems to have a lot of potential. I haven't had a chance to fly with it yet but I did see contrails of a flight passing overhead.

v3mKDRf.jpg

7H9t6bW.jpg

Hm, that’s interesting. Currently with AIG and default MSFS traffic, contrails only appear on AI if the player aircraft is generating them. I wonder how they got around that.

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Hm, that’s interesting. Currently with AIG and default MSFS traffic, contrails only appear on AI if the player aircraft is generating them. I wonder how they got around that.

They also got around the annoying AIG TC spawning of AI planes at ridiculously wrong altitudes. No idea how they did this, but it is nice to see planes flying at FL340 and above already from the moment they are injected. And with contrails. 

• Like 4

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

54 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Looks good so far, I tested at NICE. Lost about 8FPS once its loaded at 60% traffic...

Wow 8fps. So someone getting 30 FPS, will be at 22 fps.... !!

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Wow 8fps. So someone getting 30 FPS, will be at 22 fps.... !!

Math is cool 

• Like 6

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

Math is cool 

I used a slide rule. 😉

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I find it very greedy in FPS I hope it can be solved with the next updates... if I lower the traffic to 10 maybe it can remove the planes on the airports around but I don't know if I would still cross the traffic in CRZ as on FR24

For me also to much Fps loss, also have three monitors on my system and not so much headspace.....

But definetely great software!

Edited by rob0203

8 minutes ago, Axis3600 said:

I find it very greedy in FPS I hope it can be solved with the next updates... if I lower the traffic to 10 maybe it can remove the planes on the airports around but I don't know if I would still cross the traffic in CRZ as on FR24

FPS loss is a base sim issue. It will happen with any AI addon. It also happens with AIG, it will probably also happen with JustFlight’s AI addon.

It would be up to Asobo to optimize the AI performance. It’s very memory intensive.

Edited by Tuskin38