Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

2 hours ago, motishow said:

tested and nothing of real traffic  appear , unafortunatelly  this is other AIG 

do you use addon linker by chance? When I first loaded FSLTL today I also saw nothing until I realized that it installed (via FBW) into my addon folder and needed to be activated in addon linker. Then they all popped up. did not fly though, so no fps impact analyzed yet

Edited by DAD
typo

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, motishow said:

tested and nothing of real traffic  appear , unafortunatelly  this is other AIG 

maybe read this thread, you can see it works for everyone, you doing something wrong.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, DAD said:

do you use addon linker by chance?

Yes, works fine.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

8 minutes ago, DAD said:

do you use addon linker by chance? When I first loaded FSLTL today I also so nothing until I realized that it installed (via FBW) into my addon folder and needed to be activated in addon linker. Then they all popped up. did not fly though, so no fps impact analyzed yet

AO Linker is the way to go.

I have them both installed so I can switch back and forth easily. The only thing I need to do is remember which one is linked in so I can start either the injector, or AIGTC. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

30 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Wow 8fps. So someone getting 30 FPS, will be at 22 fps.... !!

Well not really. I went from 48 to 40. So if I was locked at 30 I probably wouldn’t have even noticed 💁‍♂️

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

I have them both installed so I can switch back and forth easily. The only thing I need to do is remember which one is linked in so I can start either the injector, or AIGTC. 

Be aware that the FSLTL Injector has a fallback routine implemented and using AIG models and repaints if FSLTL library does not offer the plane (yet). If you always deactivate the AIG library via Addon Linker when using FSLTL, you wont have those planes and repaints shown up...

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

35 minutes ago, Axis3600 said:

I find it very greedy in FPS I hope it can be solved with the next updates... if I lower the traffic to 10 maybe it can remove the planes on the airports around but I don't know if I would still cross the traffic in CRZ as on FR24

Not too sure if this would be possible, but it would be really useful to have an exclude feature whereby traffic from certain airports could be disabled.

I'm currently sitting at London Stansted, and the Injector window is crammed to the gunnels with Heathrow and Gatwick flights. So if flights to and from these two airports could be disabled, then it would really help with fps.

For anyone interested, here's some plane spotting I made at EIDW (Dublin Airport), using FSLTL. In my humble opinion, it's amazing and as much as I do appreciate the work of the AIG team, I think FSLTL is so far considerably better, even in it's current development state (better models, better lighting, far better sounds, contrails, and importantly better framerates). Ignore the A320 that appears on the runway, it's a multiplayer aircraft that of course the AI is not 'aware' of...

Edited by steve310002
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Well not really. I went from 48 to 40. So if I was locked at 30 I probably wouldn’t have even noticed 💁‍♂️

Yeah, and that just the case, and an other thing is you do not nessesary need 60% with 40 to 50% you still good to go ( depending on your Rig ).

But see here some guys they not even be lucky with 200% and that is just stupid - IMO !

As more you put in to MSFS as more you bring down your MSFS and this does not change with a 5000 bucks Grafikcard either, or Processor, you always limited somehow..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, AnkH said:

I am aware of this, yet in the AIG discord channel someone reported that after SU10, you wont get any takeoffs using AIG with the setting on 0%, but already 1% should be sufficient. Dont know if this is still valid or the updated TC fixed this...

Ground AI aircraft should always be at 0% with this or AIG's solutions. It's the ground vehicles that need to be set at 1% minimum to get departing aircraft.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

For anyone interested, here's some plane spotting I made at EIDW (Dublin Airport), using FSLTL. In my humble opinion, it's amazing and as much as I do appreciate the work of the AIG team, I think FSLTL is so far considerably better, even in it's current development state (better models, better lighting, far better sounds, contrails, and importantly better framerates). Ignore the A320 that appears on the runway, it's a multiplayer aircraft that of course the AI is not 'aware' of...

I'm curious to see you running MK's Dublin as since the latest update, I just get a persistent CTD about 30secs after launching a flight there? 

9 minutes ago, garydpoole said:

I'm curious to see you running MK's Dublin as since the latest update, I just get a persistent CTD about 30secs after launching a flight there? 

Did you rename the modellib.bgl lets say to

eidw-modellib.bgl ?

Dont forget to update it within the layout.jason file..

Should be in your EIDW Folder under scenery, look just at all in there.

This could be the case for your issue.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

What I do not really like about all those "live" traffic solutions: I rarely fly "live", meaning based in Europe and doing a flight in the evening but on a totally different part of the world, it might be completely off what I see. Take a smaller airport in Japan for example with some flights during the day and peak at 5pm. If I do my usual flying session at 5pm in Europe, I will never see this peak on the Japanese airport, even if I set the local time in the sim to exactly 5pm. Due to this limitiation, I still prefer the (offline) flightplan solution by AIG in the end...

AIG solves this with their Traffic Controller: it takes the time from the simulator and injects traffic according to the timetables. These timetables are sometimes 1 or more years old but it creates believable traffic for the time of day.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

9 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Did you rename the modellib.bgl lets say to

eidw-modellib.bgl ?

Should be in your EIDW Folder under scenery, look just at all in there.

This could be the case for your issue.

cheers 😉

Thanks, but unfortunately, yes I had renamed it as this is how I managed to get it working pre-SU10. When loading a flight at Dublin, the thin blue horizontal line gets to about 70%, stops, then CTD. 

FlightPlanDatabase...... "failed to connect try again"

Is anyone else getting this message?

I have an account with the above, obtained an API key, cut and pasted the API key as required.

Checked that Windows Firewall has enabled access to FlightPlanDatabase.

Anything else that I should be looking out for?

Thanks

Al