Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

1 minute ago, wrightt80 said:

How do you do this? Where is the GSX options located?

Spare a thought for the poor chap that spent all those hours writing the manual that comes with the product.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

No,no,no. This is nonsense. Back to FSLTL and I'll tolerate the performance hit.

• Like 2

Yeah this is a buy ... but not an immediate one.. They have some bugs to work out and fix some glaring omissions ( How can you not have Fed Ex ?)

• Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

3 hours ago, teletom said:

Think I will stick with "Simple Traffic" for a little bit longer ....

I used ST for quite a while until I learned FSLTL is really trouble-free, super effective, P&P install, free, and gets rid of the awful NAV/beacon lights that are present w/ the default plane models ST uses.  Easy, good control over plane density, MSFS ATC interacts with it, just a big no-brainer if coming from ST.

• Like 2

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

7 minutes ago, Noel said:

FSLTL is really trouble-free

Unfortunately not for me ... PC been crashing a few times with FSLTL, never with ST.
Might be my settings, but for now I am happy that everything is stable using ST, and (for me) it gives all the immersion that I need/want with the current situtation of AI traffic in MSFS in mind.

Edited by teletom

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

Seems strange why they didn't include freighters. Cargo aircraft make up a huge percentage of real world air traffic, especially at airports like MEM or LEJ.    

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Maxis said:

( How can you not have Fed Ex ?)

Cargo operators often do not have a "fix" timetable like pax-airlines, so they might just not have the data to include them.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Has anyone tried removing Flow, I've read reports that FS Traffic in game menu is conflicting with flow. I have Flow installed and remove traffic and reinject traffic buttons seems to do nothing.

10 minutes ago, teletom said:

Unfortunately not for me ... PC been crashing a few times with FSLTL, never with ST.
Might be my settings, but for now I am happy that everything is stable using ST, and (for me) it gives all the immersion that I need/want with the current situtation of AI traffic in MSFS in mind.

That's unfortunate, but I can relate to your sentiments on AI traffic needs.  My primary motivation to go out of ST was not the airframe models per se, it was the lack of control over density when synced to RT traffic, and FSLTL solved that.  I don't have crashes so there doesn't appear to be any issues with FSLTL in my sys.   Re your 'settings', what sort of numbers did you use to limit static and IFR density?  I use ultra low IFR of 14 in a 50km radius and very few statics, and it looks perfect for my needs and really reduces stress on the main thread.  Plus as a bonus side effect I love how they fixed the heinous square NAV/beacon lights at night in particular.

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

FS traffic is major disappointment for me. Work any other time and if you fly from smaller airport you never see traffic nearby even if fly next to major airways. FSTL was really trouble free for me any time I turn it on there is always traffic passing by.

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

It is nice to have options now. FSLTL is a fantastic free option, and I have nothing bad to say about it. Those guys did a great job on it. If you want to spend some money (but not too much) then you have FS Traffic. The performance improvements alone are worth it to me. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

I have the feeling the FPS gains are mostly done by "optimizing" the number of injected airplanes.... Would be cool to see a comparision of the FPS with the identical number of injected Airplanes from FST, FSLTL and AIG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 hours ago, Corsten said:

Msfs real time online is 1:1 live gps based data solution

Not anymore. As of SU11 they use generated flightplans.

Edited by Tuskin38