Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

If you enable those pilot/plane tags, are they shown for FS Traffic planes/flights? Not that I fly with these tags on as they are taking away some immersion (for me) but when enroute at FL370 I admit I sometimes turn them briefly on to see where a plane goes/comes from (never understood what the airport code shows me tbh) when they trigger a traffic alert 😉 like this one:

Screenshot-1860.png

Just checked, FSTLT does not show these tags either, just MP pilots and MS own AI traffic. So, does FS Traffic show these plates?

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I noticed that in the set up video, JF recommend setting the Land & Sea Traffic to zero - won't this kill the AI ships add-on?

2 minutes ago, bennyboy75 said:

I noticed that in the set up video, JF recommend setting the Land & Sea Traffic to zero - won't this kill the AI ships add-on?

It was a mistake, the addon doesn't affect the ship traffic and you don't need to touch those settings.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Thanks for all the reviews. I will add this one to GSX. Two add-ons that Jose will never buy for MSFS. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

12 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

Is anyone using FSHUD with this? If so, what are your thoughts.

On FSHud forum I found a thread stating that in order for it to be supported it will require a change to be done by JF developer.

https://www.simforums.com/forums/fshud-and-justsim-fs-traffic_topic65328&SID=13128-21588562e12c38725614238912037.html

I won't be getting JF version until it is supported since FSHud is my ATC program... will wait for this to hopefully be supported

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

29 minutes ago, Shomron said:

On FSHud forum I found a thread stating that in order for it to be supported it will require a change to be done by JF developer.

https://www.simforums.com/forums/fshud-and-justsim-fs-traffic_topic65328&SID=13128-21588562e12c38725614238912037.html

I won't be getting JF version until it is supported since FSHud is my ATC program... will wait for this to hopefully be supported

Ah, thanks for that Shom. I do like the look of things, but yeah, like you, I'm going to wait until  they get their act together.

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Is this program only for offline traffic, or does it also work for online real traffic? I will probably buy this, but I will wait until the first patch is released.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

5 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Is this program only for offline traffic, or does it also work for online real traffic? I will probably buy this, but I will wait until the first patch is released.

no online realtime traffic, it comes with actual summer 2022 schedules and they plan to add older schedules, too. but no, no realtime traffic

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I’ve just been setting up a flight from Warsaw. Traffic set to 100% nearly every gate has an aircraft at it, but I’ve only seen two aircraft movements in 40 minutes.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Think I will stick with "Simple Traffic" for a little bit longer ....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

Another satisfied user of FSTLT and I’m struggling to justify the expense of JF’s product relative to this. Hopefully future updates of the product will turn my head. And maybe one day Asobo can help us all out with the stuff that’s hard coded. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

And maybe one day Asobo can help us all out with the stuff that’s hard coded. 

The sooner the better - should be on their priority list.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

49 minutes ago, DAD said:

no online realtime traffic, it comes with actual summer 2022 schedules and they plan to add older schedules, too. but no, no realtime traffic

Yes, you can use it with msfs real time online, as you can use all the ai traffic packs. Dont spread missinformation. Msfs real time online is 1:1 live gps based data solution with nametags of the flights. You can even follow diverting or hijacked plane in msfs with real time online...

4 minutes ago, Corsten said:

Yes, you can use it with msfs real time online, as you can use all the ai traffic packs. Dont spread missinformation. Msfs real time online is 1:1 live gps based data solution with nametags of the flights. You can even follow diverting or hijacked plane in msfs with real time online...

no misinformation but possibly misinterpretation of the OPs question. So yes, you can use FS Traffic TOGETHER with MS real time traffic. But, FS Traffic does not offer realtime traffic, only real traffic as of summer 2022.

Phil Leaven

26 minutes ago, BWBriscoe said:

I’ve just been setting up a flight from Warsaw. Traffic set to 100% nearly every gate has an aircraft at it, but I’ve only seen two aircraft movements in 40 minutes.

Does this program come with a utility to see the status of Ai aircraft? Something like Ai Companion for P3D and now MSFS? That is extremely useful in monitoring aircraft statuses. I suspect they're injected way before their departure time. If you remember MyTraffic that was the same.

AIG traffic get loaded much closer to their departure time.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather