Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

AAU1 Releases Today at 1600Z

11 minutes ago, MattNischan said:
20 minutes ago, btacon said:

Anything WT for GARMIN can remain.

This is not correct, the WT G3000 mod should also be removed.

Hmmm...that's tough then.  Will have to see if the Cirrus and the Honda change at all with the WT mod out of the community folder....  Hopefully they don't, otherwise I'd have to retire the Cessnas and the TBM.  😞

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, breakinghbts said:

I did not see this in the release notes that were linked to in this thread. Is this confirmed? Because it annoys me so much! Are the roads also going to be fixed? Thanks.

-Tony@PVD

Read again... https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aircraft-avionics-i-release-notes-1-30-12-0/572740

General Bug Fixes

• Fixed unflyable helicopters when user had the legacy flight model realism settings (gyroscope) set to less than 100%
  • Fixed control loss of Pitch axis on helicopters when anti stall assist is “on”
  • Repaired snow covering 100% of airport tarmac & roads
  • [NavData] Fixed DeleteNavAtAirport that was removing VOR, NDB and waypoints everytime
  • Fixed secondary aerials sometimes overridden by Bing aerial on terrain with photogrammetry
  • Fixed terrain level of detail issue on Xbox

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

2 minutes ago, mholden020 said:

Will have to see if the Cirrus and the Honda change at all with the WT mod out of the community folder

They will not change. Both of those planes ship with their own built-in custom versions of the original WT G3000 mod.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattNischan said:

They will not change. Both of those planes ship with their own built-in custom versions of the original WT G3000 mod.

Awesome, thank you!!

1 hour ago, martinboehme said:

There's another fix in this update that will be very welcome this time of year in the northern hemisphere: Runways and taxiways will no longer be covered in snow. (Previously, runways even at big airports could be almost entirely blanketed in snow, making them almost impossible to see.) 

I had the beta and all snow was gone on all airport surfaces as supposed to.
However, it turned out to be incompatible with some airports like EGPH and EGPF or BMW's LZTT Poprad:

On 12/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, Konterhalbe said:

The current beta version of MSFS (1.30.7.0) is fixing this issue quite well!

I'm having a total of 108 airports which I've got an addon for and of the 67 of them which are in regions where's snow during winter (EDxx, LOxx, EPxx, EFxx, ENxx, etc) I couldn't use 65 of them due to this bug. Only LSZS Samedan and EFKT Kittilä (both from flightsim.to) were good.

I've filed a ticket in October about this bug and now, with opting in to the beta programme, I am now having only 20 airports that are ununsable during snow (88 out of 108 usable due to fixed snow on RWYs and TWYs and geographic location!).

Unfortunately five of those which are not working are Pyreegues airports (EGPH, EGPF, UKOO, UKBB, UKLL) and I've reached out to the dev.

It was the first time Viacheslav has heard of this issue and I'm sure it will be adressed when MSFS Version 1.30.7.0 is out of beta and to become the latest stable version.

Buggy airports all have the same issue: a big square of non covered ground under RWYs or aprons. For example EFKT Kittilä from flightsim.to and LZTT Poprad:
BgF1aOv.jpeg

xVtwzYk.jpeg

Can anyone confirm those airports are fine with snow and the stable version now?
I've reached out to Pyreegue couple weeks ago, he said he'll look into it. 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MattNischan said:

There are additonal and significant enhancements it todays release, like flying holds, procedure turns, etc.  so the future for Hjet is I believe to either bring in the WT G3000 or add the enhancements to the customized G3000 in the Hjet. The obvious work that will be needed will likely be to the GTC's to interface the Hjet to match the namesake Hondajets GTC page structure, and to retain some model-specific featues.  The Constant Speed Control (CSC) is a good example.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I was just saying in a different thread how I hardly ever get a CTD, well just got this update and had a CTD within a minute of loading up...doh!!!

I appear to have lost a lot of control configuration since the update, especially rudder and toe brakes on my pedals via MSFS control.

I have found issues with FSUIPC controls too including throttles not working.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

16 minutes ago, Konterhalbe said:

I had the beta and all snow was gone on all airport surfaces as supposed to.
However, it turned out to be incompatible with some airports like EGPH and EGPF or BMW's LZTT Poprad:

Thanks for the heads up. Let's hope the affected airports get fixed quickly! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Read again... https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aircraft-avionics-i-release-notes-1-30-12-0/572740

General Bug Fixes

• Fixed unflyable helicopters when user had the legacy flight model realism settings (gyroscope) set to less than 100%
  • Fixed control loss of Pitch axis on helicopters when anti stall assist is “on”
  • Repaired snow covering 100% of airport tarmac & roads
  • [NavData] Fixed DeleteNavAtAirport that was removing VOR, NDB and waypoints everytime
  • Fixed secondary aerials sometimes overridden by Bing aerial on terrain with photogrammetry
  • Fixed terrain level of detail issue on Xbox

Thanks. Not sure how I misses that.

-Tony@PVD

• Like 1

Tony Moore

I am very much looking forward to the Vision jet getting the upgrade. Is it automatic?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

I am very much looking forward to the Vision jet getting the upgrade. Is it automatic?

no

16 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

The devs of that aircraft need to update it to use the new avionics update made by WT - This will probably take some time. 

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

1 hour ago, mholden020 said:

Will have to see if the Cirrus and the Honda change at all with the WT mod out of the community folder....

The G3000 in the Hjet is standalone and not affected by the G3000 in the sim.  So it's simnply fly it as usual until the WT G3000 is incorporated.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere