Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

New ATC coming for 2020 and 2024

1 hour ago, Nixoq said:

VoxATC isn't for MSFS.

Sir, I am a beta tester for vox and I can most assuredly tell you there is a version working in MSFS...

• Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

44 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Yes, this was a thread about BeyondATC but people turned it into a thread about VoxATC.

Nope the thread title is new ATC for 2020 and 2024.  The first post may have been regarding B-ATC but vix and fshud also meet the criteria in the thread title...

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

3 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Sir, I am a beta tester for vox and I can most assuredly tell you there is a version working in MSFS...

I've seen that. I just said there has been talk about VoxATC and MSFS since MSFS came out, including people talking about betas being underway, so I didn't really pay much attention to it when it was first mentioned.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

2 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Nope the thread title is new ATC for 2020 and 2024.  The first post may have been regarding B-ATC but vix and fshud also meet the criteria in the thread title...

Ok, if you say so.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

3 minutes ago, Noooch said:

There will be regional accents based on location

Now we have to ask, which addon are you talking about?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

18 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

But beta only at the moment?

Petraeus

6 minutes ago, Petraeus said:

But beta only at the moment?

Isn't FS HUD a beta also?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Very much so! 😄

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

26 minutes ago, anden145 said:
28 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Very much so! 😄

As I understand it, FS HUD is a live product in MSFS, but there is also a beta of the next version.

My question was, is there any live version of VoxATC for MSFS, or is there just a beta MSFS version at the moment?

Petraeus

36 minutes ago, Petraeus said:

As I understand it, FS HUD is a live product in MSFS, but there is also a beta of the next version.

My question was, is there any live version of VoxATC for MSFS, or is there just a beta MSFS version at the moment?

Is a working beta, although I suspect not too far off a RC, but that's the Devs call not mine.

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, kevinfirth said:

That is great news! Voxatc was my favourite ATC software in Prepar3d since it created its own AI traffic from BGL and did that really good! Instant buy for me.

Also really good they update the User Interface instead of bringing a port of old fashioned FS2004 software like all the other programs did when upgrading to MSFS! (Pilot2Atc / Pro Atc / PF3)

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

Also really good they update the User Interface instead of bringing a port of old fashioned FS2004 software like all the other programs did when upgrading to MSFS! (Pilot2Atc / Pro Atc / PF3)

Unless you are also a beta tester of VoxATC like Kevin, how do you know that it has an updated user interface? Or did you mean 'if they update'...?

Surely Pilot2ATC and Pro ATC were released years after FS2004, (which was actually released in 2003!), and they both date from the FSX / P3D era.

Edited by Petraeus

Petraeus

2 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

I believe the tread is about BeyondATC; the title is quoting the end of the BATC trailer in which it said "BeyondATC is a new ATC coming to MSFS 2020 + 2024"

2 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

Not that it matters but this topic CLEARLY is about BeyondATC. It is odd to state otherwise. Having said that: people change the subject daily here on AVSIM so... it's all fine with me. 😉