Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

New ATC coming for 2020 and 2024

6 hours ago, Georgleboui said:

is it really this linear and rigid? That's the impression I'm getting.

almost .... would you like a link to the ICAO and / or FAA and / or other ATC comm procedures

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

for now, cheers

john martin

1 hour ago, Sethos said:

Bit of an intellectually disingenuous way of interpreting things. A thread clearly revolves around what the OP posted and has intended for the thread, not some open take on what the title is that means you can hijack it for something else.

See my post above re autism and literal interpretation, no malice intended 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

3 hours ago, Sethos said:

Bit of an intellectually disingenuous way of interpreting things. A thread clearly revolves around what the OP posted and has intended for the thread, not some open take on what the title is that means you can hijack it for something else.

This happens all the time in this forum. Someone  posts a question about Track IR, and immediately there are posts on three other headtracking devices. Nothing new here. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

lmao that annoyed ATC voice when he asked for takeoff

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

Lol, they just showed the BeyondATC video in FSExpo and immediately lots of people stormed their Discord server asking to be beta testers. The automod bot even announced a "Possible raid detected" and that the server was in raid protection mode. Apparently none of these folks use AVSIM, because that same video was posted here Monday and they seen it today for the first time.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

pros:  lots of voices, better than default, looks interesting

cons:  doesn't actually control traffic (?) seems to be programmed by flight sim edgelords(?)  I don't know, I mean if I'm developing a product I don't really want to be that dismissive, this product is gonna have bugs, too.  and if you can't turn off the abrasive treatment if you make a mistake, it's gonna be a hard pass from me.  I already got a job and a boss.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if they could make a demo. Maybe only work at specific airport so you can just test it out and see if you want to buy it